Assuming TKO gets put on IR...

Ramius

Any thoughts? I'd say we need to activate another LB, as without Spikes we only have 5 LB's on the roster. I wouldnt mind seeing Liam Ezekial activated from the PS to the team, and he seems to be a better fit that any FA's out there. (unless anyone is REALLY wanting Jason Gildon back)

You're going to break your arm with all that patting yourself on the back that you're doing...

:w00t:

457537[/snapback]

Well this blind squirrel seems to have found a lot of nuts lately. Not my fault noone paid attention that I didn't find them but actually had them all along. :doh:

Drew Haddad?

457180[/snapback]

Right now we can't even throw to our existing WRs...How will another one

help......

Seeing Lee Evans our speed burner catching passes at or before line of

scrimmage made be cringe at the play calling......

You read that earlier:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=455466  :lol:

457532[/snapback]

at first I was trying to be funny but thinking about it might get some of that Takeo speed at the OLB position. Right now we are so banged up on defense that we need to find ways to use the personnel we have. Malloy is wearing a cast and his takling was off this week, London is nursing a hammy, spikes is out. This is the core middle of the defense. Wonder if Denny or Kelsay may move to OLB some to get that extra high motor in and going.

Any thoughts? I'd say we need to activate another LB, as without Spikes we only have 5 LB's on the roster. I wouldnt mind seeing Liam Ezekial activated from the PS to the team, and he seems to be a better fit that any FA's out there. (unless anyone is REALLY wanting Jason Gildon back)

457094[/snapback]

Ezekial is now on the 53 man roster. TKO is on IR.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.jsp