Saints Game not Sold Out Yet

plenzmd1

The Saints announced Tuesday that 15,590 tickets remained available for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills in San Antonio. It is the first of three home games that the Saints are scheduled to play this season at the Alamodome.

Wow, I thought this place would be off the hook for this game, seeing as how they want a team and all. Dam, TBDers might be making the most noise of anyone there.

The Saints announced Tuesday that 15,590 tickets remained available for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills in San Antonio. It is the first of three home games that the Saints are scheduled to play this season at the Alamodome.

Wow, I thought this place would be off the hook for this game, seeing as how they want a team and all. Dam, TBDers might be making the most noise of anyone there.

456862[/snapback]

Um, let's see - two hurricanes go through this area in the past months - where would your priorities be?

Exactly.  Both teams suck.  If you don't care who wins, would you pay $50 or more to see this?  Not me.

456925[/snapback]

that defensive line can pressure with 4 and now Deuce McCallister gets to run all over the place.......if the saints have gotten any rest they get this easy and oddsmakers only have it at a pick em

that defensive line can pressure with 4 and now Deuce McCallister gets to run all over the place.......if the saints have gotten any rest they get this easy and oddsmakers only have it at a pick em

456959[/snapback]

My card is giving the Saints 3. Perhaps they missed the last two games?

456862[/snapback]

San Antonio is already full of Cowboys and Texans fans so they don't care about the Bills and Saints. And, supposedly tickets are pretty expensive down there.

They'll end up with 60,000 to 70,000 people, which is pretty good for a game that has nothing to do with the city it's being played in.

Your card is giving the saints three because they know everyone in the Buffalo area is gonna play the bills. The real line is a pick.

456971[/snapback]

I know, and after picking the Bills the last two weeks I'm staying right away from them the rest of the year.

:D

456862[/snapback]

To the best of my knowledge, the Bills are the only remaining non-sellout on the B'gals home schedule.

Love the Bills as we may, in other towns they are just another no-playoff team like Cincinnati. :D

My card is giving the Saints 3. Perhaps they missed the last two games?

456965[/snapback]

damn i wanna play one of those cards.......any more...........check your lines with a respectable offshore and take advantage of any team getting a deal around key numbers of 3 7 10

damn i wanna play one of those cards.......any more...........check your lines with a respectable offshore and take advantage of any team getting a deal around key numbers of 3 7 10

456982[/snapback]

Good thinkin'. But I believe that is just the Bills games that they mess with the line, figuring us all for suckers and picking the Bills.

Signed,

A. Sucker

Good thinkin'. But I believe that is just the Bills games that they mess with the line, figuring us all for suckers and picking the Bills.

Signed,

A. Sucker

457006[/snapback]

maybe but they put their lines out too early......whats jacksonville, and whats cincinnati.......they might have denver getting 3 or less cause they looked good last night....but they are crossing two time zones after a monday night and a second str8 inter division win ......................Houston will be playing for everyone's job coming off the bye and if you can get 10 the Bungles arent used to the role or the distractions the press brings, they have some new found attention

check those if theyre right on then maybe the do just skew Bills games

San Antonio is already full of Cowboys and Texans fans so they don't care about the Bills and Saints.  And, supposedly tickets are pretty expensive down there.

They'll end up with 60,000 to 70,000 people, which is pretty good for a game that has nothing to do with the city it's being played in.

456970[/snapback]

Yes, I think tickets will be sold due to the novelty of the situation. I'm thinking the Bills have not been a good road draw for several years - here, their date against CIN is the club's remaining non-sellout.

456862[/snapback]

Part of the reason the game is not sold out is that there has been so much confusion about how many tickets they are selling. It seems that they are obligated to honor Saints season ticket holders tickets. As you would guess, they have no idea how many of these people will show up. The day tickets went on sale at the Alamodome, a friend of ours, who lives just minutes away from the dome, and is a huge Bills fan, went to wait in line for 12 tickets. She waited a while, and then was told they were all sold out, and that they had only put about 10 thousand tickets on sale. We finaly got tickets, but through Ticketmaster, weeks later.

While it is true that the Bills would not likely be a huge draw, I expect the game will be well attended, if not sold out. There may be an additional 16-20 thousand tickets released on game day....