Mortensen confirming

Thailog80

I'd be shocked if they go to the 3-4 with their 2 best linebackers being nowhere near 100% (Spikes out, Fletcher playing hurt). 

Dave.

455458[/snapback]

I wouldn't be shocked to see more nickle. I would like a 4-2-5 package with Wire being a modified LB. He seems better suited and would give him the ability to only cover short stuff and be a run support safety. After all he was stud LB in college.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a big deal if China Doll Penny Boy is hurt as well.  Fiedler might not be a great starter, but he is definately a quality #2 guy who the Jets might have been able to win a couple of games with.

455371[/snapback]

He's been hurt since last season, hasn't stopped them.

Well, hasnt started them either....

damn

sh-- keeps getting worse and worse :(

i remember when they were doing a show on this guy in NFL films and they were talking about how intense he was or how hes a great defensive leader, and i was thinking to myself how I would love a player like that to be playing for buffalo

:)

Hurts to see TKO go down, but I'm thinking of how they back fill now. I thought Crowell had a better outing subbing for TKO than he did last week subbing for Fletcher. He looked lost in the middle against Tampa, but was able to make some plays yesterday. Not great, but better. Does anyone else think so?