One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you are not defending JP.  if we just had an AVERAGE ROOKIE quarterback this season we would be fine.  jp is having trouble hitting wide open recievers......

452906[/snapback]

Yep. Cuz our D has been lights out. :flirt:

i hope you are not defending JP.  if we just had an AVERAGE ROOKIE quarterback this season we would be fine.  jp is having trouble hitting wide open recievers......

452906[/snapback]

We do have an average rookie QB. He stinks, which is par for the course with a QB in his third start.

so par for the course for a 'rookie' QB is missing wide open recievers???  sweet!  i'm glad we are par for the course then because this is going to be a hell of a long season.....

452915[/snapback]

Yeah, unfortunately, that's what it means. It usually takes a season or two to develop accuracy as well as the mental aspects of the game.

We do have an average rookie QB.  He stinks,  which is par for the course with a QB in his third start.

452913[/snapback]

I just wish we saw some improvement week to week. It's been downhill after the 1st quarter of the Texans game. Last week was a very difficult challenge for JP, but Rookie or not I expect him to perform better against this weak of a secondary. When you got Safeties playing Nickel you need to take advantage of it, right now we can't.