One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3/7----why can't this kid complete a damn pass???  i wish i could watch this game

452805[/snapback]

He'll get there.....What I don't understand is why we're doing all this misdirection crap....It just looks like our offense is tripping over themselves (literally) trying to shuffle themselves into position. We need to dictate the game....my God, Atlanta is missing like four or five starters on defense.....we have GOT to get this going.

Losman has come as close to completing passes to the Falcons DB's as any he has thrown to our guys.

452811[/snapback]

I think he clearly needs to work on his timing with our wideouts.....he's got time in the pocket, but he's pulling a Bledsoe back there....his targets can't run around forever....he needs to make quick, GOOD decisions with the ball. He's still hesitating a lot back there.

another thing: i wanna see losman execute a timing pass - throwing the ball before his receiver is 'open' and in position. So far i've seen losman throwing passes to guys who are already open, giving DBs the opportunity to make a play.

it'd be nice to see the defense make a play.

grumble

i know the kid can play. he was highly recruited out of tulane and our scouts are not idiots. but he has to atleast start hitting the wide open recievers, thats something even ryan leaf could do. i just hope he settles down today and atleast ends up having an average day to bolster both his and the teams confidence in him.

Our defense really has me concerned. Alanta is moving on our #1s at will. Are they going to pull this thing together? The D was supposed to be so strong that our O could take time to develop. No turnovers ... no stops = no wins for our Bills unfortunately.

well even though i hate to see us down like this, it forces the bills to throw with JP. if he passes this test, we win the game. if not, we lose the game and we can try to ride holcome. i hate to say that but i do NOT want to piss away this season on a qb who may not pan out. our d needs to create atleast 3 TO'S for us to have a chance. wow, to play like this at home, i have to question our coaching staff.......

ok no more being negative

go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the talent is here, lets put it to good use!!!!!!!

I wish our defense would shut the fug up about wanting to be the greatest and instead make plays when it matters. They got their confidence up playing rudderless teams last season and whenever they play a good offense they get schooled.

I'm gonna say it. Our D is overrated.

And HEY JERRY GRAY: Your strategy has fallen flat. Quit blitzing, idiot. Force Vick to make tight passes from the pocket. He can't.

I Hope mularkey can wake this crew up, cuz we look like an average team.

I wish our defense would shut the fug up about wanting to be the greatest and instead make plays when it matters. They got their confidence up playing rudderless teams last season and whenever they play a good offense they get schooled.

I'm gonna say it. Our D is overrated.

452824[/snapback]

The foundation of our team is crumbling before our eyes. JP and our receivers our are only chance today. Period.