One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills get the ball back. It was 3rd and 14, and the O-Line collapsed. Losman broke a tackle and bursted down field for the first down, but doesn't slide, he kind of dives, his knee hits, Keion Carpenter taps him by accident I guess, and Losman hits the ground and the ball pops out. Our ball still.

Losman's accuracy is pretty terrible so far. He has had Eric Moulds open downfield twice on straight out routes and overthrown him, and also overthrew Moulds on a curl pattern, but Moulds, who you know, has a 10 foot vertical, almost came down with it.

thanks for the update. i am going to give jp all the chance in the world to lead this team, but if his accuracy is only sub-par, i don't care how many first downs he can pick up with his legs, he will never make it in this league........i guess we will see what happens with this kid....go bills!

john in nc

Yeah, JP has been off target, but he still moved the team....I'd give him a C+ on that drive I think. Hopefully he calms his ass down and has a little more composure. Our O-line started off really well giving JP plenty of time and opening holes for Willis....but then they had a couple of breakdowns.

Let's see how our defense does....

I'm not impressed so far with the single most important aspect of any QB's game: Field vision. Granted, I'm not going to criticize a QB in his 3rd NFL game. It'll come.

I hope it'll come.

It'll come, right?

452774[/snapback]

Yep...see Peyton Manning in his rookie year! So there IS hope!