Heard on Atlanta radio that Vick gets sacked

Not sure if that is this year or for his career.  I think we will get a lot of pressure on him if he plays and if London Fletcher is in the game and healthy.  I believe we need his speed to help contain Vick.  Doesn't seem like we're getting too much respect down here.

449661[/snapback]

I follow, I hope Fletch can go too, but I think (I'm guessing) that the fastest LB is Posey. I know he's OLB, but I wouldn't be surprised if they use him in a lot of short zone-type drops to keep an eye on Vick.

Disclaimer: I seem to think a little more highly of Posey than many of my Bills fan bretheren (and sisteren), so feel free to flame away! <_<

Not sure if that is this year or for his career.  I think we will get a lot of pressure on him if he plays and if London Fletcher is in the game and healthy.  I believe we need his speed to help contain Vick.  Doesn't seem like we're getting too much respect down here.

449661[/snapback]

Keep in mind that running out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage is considered a sack.

449661[/snapback]

Vick is a statue! <_<