B.harami98 was the man!

TheGhost

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it easy on the guy....if he was at the game he got his brains fried, it was 120 out there.

While some people tend to go overboard, this place is pretty hostile to anyone who doesn't think this is a playoff team. Donahoe runs this organization like a communist government..."Ooooh, the NFL won't let us wear the beautiful throwbacks..they want us to lose." All I've been hearing for the last 4 months are about the friggin jerseys. Not about the fact we let Marcus Price and Ross Tucker go for nothing. Not the fact that we didn't take a 4th this year for Henry and got a whopping 3rd for him next year (time value of money/picks). Pat Williams..tough loss, but too much money for a fat run stuffer.

What do those 4 have in common? They all spoke their mind and criticized the management. Sort of like here, if you eliminate all opposing ideas, you weaken your "team". Let the kid shoot off...if you don't like him, ignore him. I truly feel like the fans are going along for the ride here. I love the Bills for the simple reason I love Buffalo and it's people.....and the team is biggest asset the area still has. You have to question the team though...that is unless you are happy with being a mediocre team for two decades like the Dolphins.

Take it easy on the guy....if he was at the game he got his brains fried, it was 120 out there.

While some people tend to go overboard, this place is pretty hostile to anyone who doesn't think this is a playoff team. Donahoe runs this organization like a communist government..."Ooooh, the NFL won't let us wear the beautiful throwbacks..they want us to lose." All I've been hearing for the last 4 months are about the friggin jerseys. Not about the fact we let Marcus Price and Ross Tucker go for nothing. Not the fact that we didn't take a 4th this year for Henry and got a whopping 3rd for him next year (time value of money/picks). Pat Williams..tough loss, but too much money for a fat run stuffer.

What do those 4 have in common? They all spoke their mind and criticized the management. Sort of like here, if you eliminate all opposing ideas, you weaken your "team". Let the kid shoot off...if you don't like him, ignore him. I truly feel like the fans are going along for the ride here. I love the Bills for the simple reason I love Buffalo and it's people.....and the team is biggest asset the area still has. You have to question the team though...that is unless you are happy with being a mediocre team for two decades like the Dolphins.

448624[/snapback]

Okay, I'll start. That is just nonsense and the kind of drivel that boorami started that got him being attacked. He wasn't attacked unmercifully for saying JP sucked in the game, he was attacked unmercifully for saying that JP was worse than RJ, that he (boorami) knew more about the Bills than anyone on this board, for contradicting himself, for telling people to STFU after saying name-calling is for first graders and a couple of other just uttering asking-for-it things.

You can criticize the Bills here, you just have to back it up. You can badmouth anyone and anything for any reason, but if you go overboard, people will throw you overboard. People have differing opinions on virtually everything. And people love to argue here. That's why most of us come here.

And then you start with garbage like TD runs the organization like a communist government. Hey, the NFL has rules about wearing jerseys. he didn't just make that up. And where did he say or imply ANYTHING about the league against us or wanting us to lose?

We let Marcus price go for nothing because he can't play anymore. I don't think any team even brought him in for a tryout let alone signed him. Ross Tucker hasn't been picked up by anyone either. In fact, I know for a fact that he is just considering sitting out the year and working at Merrill Lynch (or wherever he had a job)and then trying one last time to make a team next year. But you're right, if no team picks these guys up as unrestricted free agents at least we should be able to get a team to TRADE for him! That's good thinkin.

And where on earth did Ross Tucker badmouth the organization? I also happen to know he was damn happy to be on the Bills and watched a game with his father last year. He wanted to stay on the team.

Do you at least tip him?

448608[/snapback]

This reminds me of the summer I worked in the circus. I had to circumsize the elephants. The pay wasn't good, but the tips were big! :D

Thank you...thank you very much...

That's impossible. His last note to me was:

"!@#$ you and your suspension. I'm done forever you !@#$ing faggot."

Clearly forever hasn't come so soon...

448552[/snapback]

:D

I wonder what happened to b. harami that launched him on his tirade.

I've read his posts for some time - they were a bit outlandish, but well within the bounds of fandom.

It's sad to see posters go nuts...but some people seem to take every effort to back themselves into a corner, and rather than admit they were wrong (in which case eveyrbody drops the subject with no more than an Uh-huh or OK comment), continue to P-O everybody and everything within view.

Is this this self-esteem stuff I hear about? ;)