Are We or Are We Not

TSNBDSC

Are We or Are We Not Doomed !  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Are We or Are We Not Doomed !

• Yes, We are Doomed !
    • No, We are Not !

The Pats are 1-1. Are they doomed? Let's try to keep this in perspective. They went on the road to play an outstanding defense in 95 degree weather. It's safe to say that they won't play any worse than today for the rest of the season. Learn from it, then move on.

... nice avatar ...

445170[/snapback]

Thanks. I actually had my picture taken walking across that same spot on Abbey Road when I was in London the first time.

P.S. I saw Paul McCartney in Miami on Friday night with my wife. It was a great show and brought back a lot of memories.

Everyone relax. We knew that there would be games when the Bills would look terrible this season, and here was one of them.

I would rather that the Bills would lose like this early on in the season than late in the season. There is lots of time to reload, and correct the mistakes that were made today.

You have to give the Buccaneers credit, they did a great job making holes for Williams to run through today.

This was a painful game to watch, but I still believe that the Bills will fix what they need to, and will still be a playoff contender.

Thanks.  I actually had my picture taken walking across that same spot on Abbey Road when I was in London the first time.

P.S. I saw Paul McCartney in Miami on Friday night with my wife.  It was a great show and brought back a lot of memories.

445204[/snapback]

... cool ... what song did you wish he did ? ...

LABillzFan Posted Today, 04:12 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Sep 18 2005, 02:10 PM)

Everyone relax. We knew that there would be games when the Bills would look terrible this season, and here was one of them.

And the reality is, if you're going to lose...and you KNOW you're going to lose some...let it be against an NFC opponent.

Exactly. Granted, a loss is a loss, but a loss to a divison team or another AFC team would have been much worse.