Never in my life..... NEVER

NavyBillsFan

Some love me here, some hate me. No matter what anyone thinks of me here I LOVE MY BILLS!!!!!. Ive loved this team since I was 6 years old living at Quater Meadows Apartments and use to walk to the games. Every game. I use to play basketball with Tony Hunter when I was little and he was just a great man. A ticket given to me by him every week, just for playing hoops with him and helping him around the yard. Never have I ever turned my back on this team! Not during the Super Bowl years, not during the rebuilding years, not EVER!

Never in my life have I been so sick than what I seen today on that field. I knew we would take a step back with JP, but this team took a 3 year step back. The D is NOT as good as everyone makes it out to be. WE CANT STOP THE RUN FOLKS! Pat is Missed...... If this team takes a injury then FORGET IT!

How many of these EX-Pittsburgh morons is TD going to hire to coach this team? How many garbage players is this guy going to pick up? Im sick of this sh--! We lose and lose and lose to FA and pick up some friggin guys who cant reach their ass to pick dingle berries but are suppose to protect JP. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Yeah, Im pissed we lost and yeah, the world is not over. But Im SICK AND TIRED OF %^&* LOSING! Its been over 10 years since we had a good team. 10 YEARS! We have seen Baltimore, Denver, Tampa, New England win superbowls since then. When is it if ever going to be our turn? Its not going to happen with TD and im sorry to say this. Moderak or whatever his name is will do a hell of a better job than TD.

Sorry to vent guys. But Id like to have a great season of Buffalo kick ass football. This crap today is just BULLCRAP and IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SAME JUNK YEAR AFTER YEAR. THE FANS OF THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THE CITY OF BUFFALO DESERVE BETTER AND MORE!

“Mama said there’d be days like this, there’d be days like this mama said”

If anyone was surprise by what happened today, I wonder how much of a football fan you are.

A Monte Kippen defense confusing a QB, let alone, a young inexperienced QB. The defense made no big plays, could make 3rd down plays, were average on 1st down and couldn’t stop the run. By the time the 4th quarter came around the tank was empty.

Grades:

QB – D - Losman was terrible, credit Tampa’s defense

RB – D – Willis, stop dancing, start running

WR/TE – F - did do anything

OL – C – really they held back much of the pass rush.

DL – F – Made no plays all day

LB – D - How many tackles did the miss?

DB – D – Did nothing

ST – D – kick return team was great, Moorman was bad, really bad.

If anyone was surprise by what happened today, I wonder how much of a football fan you are.

A Monte Kippen defense confusing a QB, let alone, a young inexperienced QB.  The defense made no big plays, could make 3rd down plays, were average on 1st down and couldn’t stop the run.  By the time the 4th quarter came around the tank was empty.

Grades:

DB – D – Did nothing

445010[/snapback]

I don't think you can fault the D too much. They played well in the first half, and only allowed 17 points. Similar to last year.

Fletcher was out for a good portion s well. :doh:

CW

Some love me here, some hate me.  No matter what anyone thinks of me here I LOVE MY BILLS!!!!!.  Ive loved this team since I was 6 years old living at Quater Meadows Apartments and use to walk to the games.  Every game.  I use to play basketball with Tony Hunter when I was little and he was just a great man.  A ticket given to me by him every week, just for playing hoops with him and helping him around the yard.  Never have I ever turned my back on this team!  Not during the Super Bowl years, not during the rebuilding years, not EVER!

Never in my life have I been so sick than what I seen today on that field.  I knew we would take a step back with JP, but this team took a 3 year step back.  The D is NOT as good as everyone makes it out to be.  WE CANT STOP THE RUN FOLKS!  Pat is Missed......  If this team takes a injury then FORGET IT!

How many of these EX-Pittsburgh morons is TD going to hire to coach this team?  How many garbage players is this guy going to pick up?  Im sick of this sh--!  We lose and lose and lose to FA and pick up some friggin guys who cant reach their ass to pick dingle berries but are suppose to protect JP.  GIVE ME A BREAK!

Yeah, Im pissed we lost and yeah, the world is not over.  But Im SICK AND TIRED OF %^&* LOSING!  Its been over 10 years since we had a good team.  10 YEARS!  We have seen Baltimore, Denver, Tampa, New England win superbowls since then.  When is it if ever going to be our turn?  Its not going to happen with TD and im sorry to say this.  Moderak or whatever his name is will do a hell of a better job than TD.

Sorry to vent guys.  But Id like to have a great season of Buffalo kick ass football.  This crap today is just BULLCRAP and IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SAME JUNK YEAR AFTER YEAR.  THE FANS OF THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THE CITY OF BUFFALO DESERVE BETTER AND MORE!

445008[/snapback]

That was quick. Go cry somewhere else.

A Monte Kippen defense confusing a QB, let alone, a young inexperienced QB.  The defense made no big plays, could make 3rd down plays, were average on 1st down and couldn’t stop the run.  By the time the 4th quarter came around the tank was empty.

Grades:

DB – D – Did nothing

445010[/snapback]

You wonder what kind of fan I am? What game did you watch slick? Your "happy" with this trash?

wills cant stop dancing unless there are holes to run through

wr did NOTHING at all, I seen ONE deep ball... Where is this speed?

this DL is not that good. We didnt have a great pass rush last year. White boys are not good DL......

Special Teams will help, but not win you games

Can't blame the D, did they make a play all game long?

The loss was a team loss but no one made a play! No one.

But if you don't expect Losman to have games like this, what young QB have you watched in the past. Big Ben doesn't count because that team can run the ball. The Bills don't appear to be a great running team. Much of what they gained last week was after the Texans defense was tired and worn down.

Can't blame the D, did they make a play all game long?

The loss was a team loss but no one made a play!  No one.

But if you don't expect Losman to have games like this, what young QB have you watched in the past.  Big Ben doesn't count because that team can run the ball.  The Bills don't appear to be a great running team.  Much of what they gained last week was after the Texans defense was tired and worn down.

445033[/snapback]

You just ran over my whole point man. THIS TEAM IS NO BETTER THAN LAST YEAR. The O line may be worse.

Atlanta will eat our lunch next week if we come out like this

I think if you're a realistic Bills fan, you had to expect this. Rookie QB basically heading into a hostile environment against a tough D. And their team (Bucs) is eerily similar and has underrated weapons on offense. Bucs are my surprise team out in the NFC.

Hopefully, you'll bounceback next week.

I think if you're a realistic Bills fan, you had to expect this. Rookie QB basically heading into a hostile environment against a tough D. And their team (Bucs) is eerily similar and has underrated weapons on offense. Bucs are my surprise team out in the NFC.

445078[/snapback]

Id never give up on my team man...

Im tired of waiting for a winner. Seems every damn year its something new. By the time JP comes around (2-3 years) we will be rebuilding the damn D again

Id never give up on my team man...

Im tired of waiting for a winner.  Seems every damn year its something new.  By the time JP comes around (2-3 years) we will be rebuilding the damn D again

445089[/snapback]

JP is in his first year. You're going to have some bumps along the way. Look at Eli last year when he got in. They threw him into the fire against the Eagles and then Falcons. It was ugly. He still is learning.

When you have a young QB, you can't expect the moon right away.

If I were a Bills fan, I'd be optimistic. The pieces are in place. You got a nice balance of vets and young players. It will only improve.

And don't forget Everett is out for the year and he would have helped at TE.

445078[/snapback]

I agree. I expected a little better, but its not suprising at all that Losman struggled badly in his first career road start against a top 5 defense. I'm more concerned with the fact that our OL gave McGahee no room at all to run. They contributed greatly to putting Losman into a lot of 3rd and long situations, which is a recipe for disaster against any defense, and especially a good one like the Bucs. With the exception of Lee Evans, a total lack of speed at WR and TE don't help matters, either, as the opposition can crowd the LOS without much worry of getting beat deep.

Rookie QB, bad OL, slow recievers. Parrish's return will help, but we've still got problems offensively.

I don't think you can fault the D too much.  They played well in the first half, and only allowed 17 points.  Similar to last year.

Fletcher was out for a good portion s well. :doh:

CW

445019[/snapback]

They played o.k. in the 1st half, but compared to the hype and potential, they did not impress. They looked flat. If you talk big you have to play big, and they talk big. No real pressure, no turnovers. They laid an egg. We knew going in that there would be times they would have to flat out carry the game. I don't know if it was the dreaded Forida heat or what, but todays D couldn't carry guano.

The defense must have been reading their press clippings about how fabulous they are. They really sucked today. Can't stop the run, not even close.

And Tampa has 2 young OGs, so it's not a powerhouse OL by any stretch.

Missed tackles, geez, it looked like a bunch of Coy Wires out there today. Crowell seemed useless as Fletcher's backup.

Special teams sucked today, too. No big returns, crappy punting.

A total team loss. Very disappointing.

They came close (except for final 5 min) to gaining less yardage that last week's pathetic Texans.