UB on YES network live now

Ouch.

Howard Simon is calling the UB games for WGR this season; when I talked to him Sunday, I didn't know whether to congratulate him or express my condolences.

:devil:

And to think, I gave up the opportunity (six free tickets) to be at that game...

And to think, I gave up the opportunity (six free tickets) to be at that game...

444189[/snapback]

Remember the old dashboard special...leave 6 tickets on your dashboard with the window open at the grocery store and when you get back there will be 12 tickets...

UB tickets are a dashboard special..

Ouch.

Howard Simon is calling the UB games for WGR this season; when I talked to him Sunday, I didn't know whether to congratulate him or express my condolences.

:devil:

Six free UB tickets, and a pair of size 11 mens flip flops. Them some good prizes gr gave you.

That was a boring,boring game. At least UB finally scored some points. Not a TD but a FG. That's 4 straight games going back to last season without a TD. The UB QB's got hammered all night long. Rutgers blitzed 5 or 6 guys on every play. UB is in the wrong Division. They should be I-AA.

That was a boring,boring game. At least UB finally scored some points. Not a TD but a FG. That's 4 straight games going back to last season without a TD. The UB QB's got hammered all night long. Rutgers blitzed 5 or 6 guys on every play. UB is in the wrong Division. They should be I-AA.

444312[/snapback]

UB was actually pretty good when they were D-III. I was at Villanova when they upset the nationally-ranked Wildcats at their homecoming game in 1994 (I think.) I remember walking out of the stadium hearing pissed-off 'Nova fans wondering how a D-III team could come back and beat them in the 4Q!

The UB Bulls wore Buffalo Bills old hand-me-down unis back then.

PTR