Single guys watch out....

KD in CA

Well in my case, I took copies of all their e-mails and his cell phone bills. Some really hot stuff. Silly boy forget to empty his "deleted" items and "sent" items folders.....  ;)

443475[/snapback]

Man, how dumb can he be? :o

Gotta be one your toes if you're gonna cheat!

Well in my case, I took copies of all their e-mails and his cell phone bills. Some really hot stuff. Silly boy forget to empty his "deleted" items and "sent" items folders.....  ;)

443475[/snapback]

How did you even have access to his email. Hasn't he ever heard of passwords?? :o

Simple advice...

1) Don't ever let your girlfriend use your cell phone. She'll be in your address book and reading your text messages in about 2.5 seconds.

2) Never give a chick your primary email or IM screenname.

3) If you are taking her back to your house for a one night stand. Use different roads coming and going. You don't want her to get reference points back to your place.

4) Never give her your real name!

3)  If you are taking her back to your house for a one night stand.  Use different roads coming and going.  You don't want her to get reference points back to your place.

Ok, the other 3 were obvious, but I never thought of this one.....simply brilliant.

I guess that's why you are the Sexpert Trooper.

:devil:

Simple advice...

1)  Don't ever let your girlfriend use your cell phone.  She'll be in your address book and reading your text messages in about 2.5 seconds.

2)  Never give a chick your primary email or IM screenname.

3)  If you are taking her back to your house for a one night stand.  Use different roads coming and going.  You don't want her to get reference points back to your place.

4)  Never give her your real name!

443771[/snapback]

LOL

Trooper you don't let people know this information. This is sacred man lore right here.

Simple advice...

1)  Don't ever let your girlfriend use your cell phone.  She'll be in your address book and reading your text messages in about 2.5 seconds.

2)  Never give a chick your primary email or IM screenname.

4)  Never give her your real name!

443771[/snapback]

:devil::blink: