NFL Sunday Ticket = blah.

jdubs

Last week Direct TV gave superfan away for free, genius move if you ask me, love to see what the sames are for that service this week.

Yeah. & I got the brochure indicating this Monday, THE 12th! ;)

Receiver was fixed on 708 so that I could tape the game for watching again (& likely again) later.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.  & I got the brochure indicating this Monday, THE 12th!  ;)

Receiver was fixed on 708 so that I could tape the game for watching again (& likely again) later.

443280[/snapback]

I got mine on the 13th :o

OH well, so their marketing department is a bit lacking...

CW

I'm not around every week, some Sundays I can't even get to a TV,

ummm to me that would be like not having access to oxygen or water for 4 hours. Wouldn't last long. My schedule is booked solid on Sundays with game only activities. Watch the game, make food for the game, invite friends over for the game. The only way I would miss a game is if my two year old started to play hockey and they only played on Sunday afternoons..... ;)

The only way I would miss a game is if my two year old started to play hockey and they only played on Sunday afternoons..... :lol:

443332[/snapback]

If your two year old starts to play hockey, we might have another Gretzky on our hands.

;):o:(

(Seriously, I know that's a backhanded response at an earlier thread. Still, it's pretty funny.)

Mike

Fella .... if $200+ for the NFL TICKET isn't worth it to you to get ALL 16 BILLS games every week each season, then you're not a true & dedicated BILLS fan IMHO

;)

442927[/snapback]

ABSOLUTELY. Couldn't have said it better myself. Even tho I got the ticket I'm still shelling out $200 for a pair of tix to the Bills-Saints game here in SA. Where are your priorities man?