Inside the NFL

Mickey

nowadays, there are so many outlets for NFL news and highlights throughout the week that i don't understand why anyone is so hot and bothered about ITNFL. how many highlight shows do you guys want?

ITNFL is an entertainment hour. anybody who watches it thinking they will get yet another recap of last week's games doesn't understand the concept.

personally, i don't watch it. between the "poker/x games" network and the NFL channel, i see enough highlights to make me dizzy. i don't really care for their choices as hosts, and while i think collinsworth is occasionally funny his routine gets old quickly as well.

also, the "we get no respect" inferiority complex consistently displayed by buffalo fans is embarrassing. i, for one, wish it would stop. we enjoy our team -- why does it matter what some joker in the national media thinks?

believe it or not, buffalo IS a small market and the majority of the country doesn't give two schitts about it. deal with it.

Thanks for the link,

Here is the complaint I sent them, titled "Show In Decline"

The show is in serious decline since the days of Len & Nick.  You have turned an informative hour into a comedy.  In the place of "Where are they now" we are now subject to bad stand up comics making bad jokes.

Worse than your new "NFL Comedy Hour" format is the lack of highlights.  It seems every time the Buffalo Bills play a good game, you eliminate them from the highlights.  I don't understand the producers of the show's decision to show some games and not others.  If I'm watching a show called "Inside The NFL" I expect to see a review of EVERY GAME, not just the ones that feature large market teams or fodder for the comedy.  Some of us take our football seriously.  Your Inside the NFL producers obviously don't.  The show has declined to a bad joke.  If you want to present a comedy, please rename the show to "Curb Your Enthusiasm About Seeing The NFL Taken Seriously", with permission from Larry David, of course.

444455[/snapback]

I sent them something very similar a few days ago and have yet to hear anything back. They probably don't care. Too bad, ItNFL used to be a can't miss show, now I barely watch it anymore.

nowadays, there are so many outlets for NFL news and highlights throughout the week that i don't understand why anyone is so hot and bothered about ITNFL.  how many highlight shows do you guys want?

ITNFL is an entertainment hour.  anybody who watches it thinking they will get yet another recap of last week's games doesn't understand the concept.

personally, i don't watch it.  between the "poker/x games" network and the NFL channel, i see enough highlights to make me dizzy.  i don't really care for their choices as hosts, and while i think collinsworth is occasionally funny his routine gets old quickly as well.

also, the "we get no respect" inferiority complex consistently displayed by buffalo fans is embarrassing.  i, for one, wish it would stop.  we enjoy our team -- why does it matter what some joker in the national media thinks?

believe it or not, buffalo IS a small market and the majority of the country doesn't give two schitts about it.  deal with it.

444469[/snapback]

It used to (and probably still does even without showing all the games) have more highlights than any other show. That's what I care about, I could give a crap about talking heads giving me their opinion on what I just saw. If some network would compete and offer a show that was nearly a total highlight reel, I bet it would get very good ratings.