Gaging interest for Fantasy Basketball League

geggytah

ok the league is now set up...we have close to enough people and i believe we'll fill it up. here are the league's specs (however they are negotiable because i want to be fair with everyone):

League Name: TBD Fantasy Basketball

Password: Will be PMed to you if you request league membership

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Tue Oct 18 7:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 16, 2006

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: Commissioner

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, IL

Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

perhaps!

i want to start a TBD Fantasy NBA league but i'd rather find out if there is enough interest in it before i decide to go ahead and create the league.  if you are interest, please just post in this thread.  if i can get at least 10 i will do it....but i'm really looking for 12.  i would run the league through yahoo and it would be free...unless we can get everyone to agree to create a league that pays for money.  i'm really looking just for the fun of it.  the draft would be sometime toward the end of october. 

let's get it started baby...

441876[/snapback]

ha haha hahaha ha....no wasn't so much talking about gagging. i think i'll stick with the original term "gaging" and we'll go from there.

personally i LOVE the nba. love college ball too but watching the influx of youthful talent in the league the last few years has peeked my interest. doesn't hurt that my baby bulls are finally growing up and that melo's nuggets are entering the league's elite.

i want to start a TBD Fantasy NBA league but i'd rather find out if there is enough interest in it before i decide to go ahead and create the league.  if you are interest, please just post in this thread.  if i can get at least 10 i will do it....but i'm really looking for 12.  i would run the league through yahoo and it would be free...unless we can get everyone to agree to create a league that pays for money.  i'm really looking just for the fun of it.  the draft would be sometime toward the end of october. 

let's get it started baby...

441876[/snapback]

Down. Although, my propensity to overrate the Celtics young talent will be my downfall.

Can we get fractional points for 3Pts attempted?  If so, My #1 pick is Antoine Walker.

442184[/snapback]

lol....i think the system that the heat run will keep his 3 pointers in check a little bit....but that said he is perenially one of the if not the top man in 3 pointers attempted.

YOU SHOULD DEF PICK HIM 1st....then tony allen....the mark blount.......then delonte west.............then............maybe...........pierce....who needs the rest of the league?

ok the league is now set up...we have close to enough people and i believe we'll fill it up. here are the league's specs (however they are negotiable because i want to be fair with everyone):

League Name: TBD Fantasy Basketball

Password: Will be PMed to you if you request league membership

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Tue Oct 18 7:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 16, 2006

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports