Brad Riter Giving Mad Props To TBD

Talonz

Brad is the laziest piece of sh*t ever to talk on GR's airwaves which is saying plenty. My friend insisted on listening to him last night and what I heard was so bad I'm amazed that load still has a show.

He talked over Mularkey's press conference as a segment. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Hope he does his next remote in a driving rain. That'd be the only time I'd ever listen to that lame excuse for a host.

Brad=RJ

Brad is the laziest piece of sh*t ever to talk on GR's airwaves which is saying plenty. My friend insisted on listening to him last night and what I heard was so bad I'm amazed that load still has a show.

Hope he does his next remote in a driving rain. That'd be the only time I'd ever listen to that lame excuse for a host.

Brad=RJ

441492[/snapback]

Its called the "Mike Mularkey Truth Detector", the whole POINT is that they talk over the press conference and try to tell which things he says are lies vs the truth.

How is that lazy?

The show is supposed to be loose, its at night. It should be fun. If you want serious talk go listen to Dr. Laura.

GET OFF OUR LOVE FEST! 0:)

Brad=RJ

441492[/snapback]

Apparently you don't like Brad.

Its called the "Mike Mularkey Truth Detector", the whole POINT is that they talk over the press conference and try to tell which things he says are lies vs the truth.

How is that lazy?

The show is supposed to be loose, its at night. It should be fun. If you want serious talk go listen to Dr. Laura.

GET OFF OUR LOVE FEST! :)

441503[/snapback]

theesir,

nice post.