I went to the "Feel The Power" Bills Exhibit

JÂy RÛßeÒ

pics dont work when you click them ;)

edit: the first 6 work, but none of the others

"Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

www.frontiernet.net

Wed Sep 14 04:42:44 2005

Apache/2.0.52 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_ldap_userdir/1.1.8 PHP/4.3.10-2 "

Wow, there is a lot cool stuff there. I see a couple of things there that I have in my gameroom. Some of the others, like the '84 poster from Bells was a blast from the past. I had several of those posters because I worked at Bells while in high school.

Man do I wish I knew that display existed while I was up there.

Looks like some really cool stuff, but I kept getting errors beyond the first row of pics.

Dude, I think you Rossened the server. ;)

439792[/snapback]

Apparently I exceeded my space allotment. I deleted some stuff and am recopying the images.

I guess I have to cut down the size on these bad boys.  Up to image 29 are there right now.

439802[/snapback]

Hey Jay, on your next day off, shoot over there and steal that locker display for me will ya'? It'd look great in my gameroom.

Wow, there is a lot cool stuff there.  I see a couple of things there that I have in my gameroom.  Some of the others, like the '84 poster from Bells was a blast from the past. I had several of those posters because I worked at Bells while in high school. 

Man do I wish I knew that display existed while I was up there.

439798[/snapback]

That poster was a give-away at the Eagles game that year. They had the Silver Anniversary team riding around in convertibles at halftime as the Bills moved to 0-6. The 2nd half featured the orogami skills of the fans that stayed. Some pretty cool paper airplanes made it to the playing surface.

Again, some great stuff...

Thanks for the fix.

Those gameday posters are awesome..Buffalo Bills vs. The N.Y. Titans...OUTSTANDING

442298[/snapback]

Jay, great stuff, I sent a link to my Dad, those game day posters were actually the covers of the programs, he did them for the first few years. The same Buffalo Bill Cody that adorns Rockpiles Dad's jacket was created by my father. I only have a few of those programs , and not the ones I saw in that picture.