Who's going to the Cards game? Oct 31

stevestojan

I know its on Halloween, and many of you will probably have to take the kids trick or treating (or do they move it to saturday, i dont know), but was wondering who was going?

Every year, me and about 25 friends i graduated college with go to a game together. They picked Arizone this year due to availabilty of tickets and everyone's schedule. Anyway, I will be hanging out with them, but definitly want to meet some of you guys.

So, who's going? I need to buy several of you a beer or two!

I know its on Halloween, and many of you will probably have to take the kids trick or treating (or do they move it to saturday, i dont know), but was wondering who was going?

Every year, me and about 25 friends i graduated college with go to a game together. They picked Arizone this year due to availabilty of tickets and everyone's schedule. Anyway, I will be hanging out with them, but definitly want to meet some of you guys.

So, who's going? I need to buy several of you a beer or two!

30834[/snapback]

That's the game I wanted to attend, but we can't not take the little ones out on Halloween, plus the grandparents would be bummed.

We settled on the St. Louis game on November 21st. Snow? ;)

Driving up from Virginia Beach for that game. It'll be both my son (12) & wife's 1st game. She's also trying to get me into a costume...Uncle Sam...she wants to be Lady Liberty. It's gonna take some serious convincing for that to happen! :D