IMPORTANT - Hotel info for SAN ANTONIO

aussiew

I'm happy to announce a negotiated rate of $99 per night for the Holiday Inn "on the Riverwalk" in San Antonio.

The phone number is 210-224-2500. Please ask for the Buffalo Bills rate. It will be in the computer starting tonight (Monday).

I've only blocked 40 rooms because a contract for more than that would need a financial commitment. If we need more and can get the reservations in quickly they can probably accomodate us.

Please try and call in your reservations within the next 72 hours so they can expan the room block if needed. They have had enquiries from other Bills groups as well so we may have a lot of Bills fans in the same place.

I'll announce more details on a pre-game party and tailgate soon.

IN THE INTEREST OF TIME, PLEASE ASSIST ME IN GETTING THIS INFORMATION OUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO OTHER BILLS FANS, BACKERS AND GROUPS YOU MAY BE AWARE OF.

Is the NFL changing the game from Sunday Oct. 2?

438694[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that game is still scheduled for the 2nd. I read somewhere (don't remember where), there was something going on at the Alamodome that day, car show or something, and they agreed to move it to another site.