Congrats ND fans...

Nervous Guy

Nervous Guy Posted Today, 06:48 PM

Well you won the game...can't say I didn't see it coming...still, it sucks. Congrats! We'll get you next time. At least my son's team kicked ass. 

Oh yeah...and Henne<Navarre 

Ouch! I would'nt go that far on Henne, he's only a sophomore. I understand your feelings though. When the defense rose to the occasion, the offense squandered every chance to win. GRRRRRR!!!! :w00t:

Thank you NG...it was a great game. Couldn't relax until 1:30 left. Our defense (which I have said is our weakness) was amazing. Big play after big play. Our LBs are badasses and even our secondary held up well against a talented UM offense. I especially loved shutting down Breaston on ST. We kicked it right to him each time, and then shut him down.

Offense was pretty quiet after that first drive and basically non-existant in the 2nd half. I think they really clammed up and became overly conservative. But we did what it took to win....

Can't wait to return to South Bend for Southern Cal.... :doh:

How bad is Mike Hart's injury does anybody know?

437760[/snapback]

Lloyd Carr 9/12/05

On Mike Hart:

"Mike Hart, I will say, he came in yesterday. The spirit is willing, there's no doubt Mike Hart is one great football player. That's what I can tell you, and he wants to play. But we've got to see how he comes tomorrow, because the flesh is not always able."

Michigan Scout

I'm not counting my chickens yet....but I will say I am excited about the possibility of an unbeaten showdown with the #1 team in the country. And that possibility is looking a lot better than it did this time last week. :blush:

440590[/snapback]

I agree that it looks better for ND, but you also have to realize that both Michigan and Pittsburgh are good teams (a tad overrated, but good teams nonetheless), but not on the level of USC. I do think the Trojans can be beaten, but it will take a lot for the Irish to do so.

I'm not counting my chickens yet....but I will say I am excited about the possibility of an unbeaten showdown with the #1 team in the country. And that possibility is looking a lot better than it did this time last week. :(

440590[/snapback]

That would be fun, although I think USC still has too many horses for the Irish.

Not to mention the fact that MSU has owned ND recently, so let's worry about them first. And keep an eye out for my nephew-in-law at TE for the Spartans!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.