Kayne West

Dante

Ok genious. Thanks for keeping illiteracy and general de-evolution to black people. Hopefully this will end the murdering of the english language by whities.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...n%20slang%20use

435750[/snapback]

And what's with that mobile phone slogan (I think it's Motorola). "Where You At?" Makes my toes curl every time I hear it. :D

Every generation has made its mark on the language. If language never changed, we would all be using "thee" and "thou" and in general talking like we were appearing in a dinner theatre version of Hamlet. In their day, "23 skidoo" and "groovy" were just as deplored by older generations as butchery of the King's English.

I think all Kanye is saying is that when a white person uses slang that is developed by black culture, whatever that might be, they sound just like your parents do when they try to sound cool. They can go ahead and do that, there is not rule against it. He is just saying, I think, that they sound kind of silly and out of place using that kind of language.

Every generation has made its mark on the language.  If language never changed, we would all be using "thee" and "thou" and in general talking like we were appearing in a dinner theatre version of Hamlet.  In their day, "23 skidoo" and "groovy" were just as deplored by older generations as butchery of the King's English.

I think all Kanye is saying is that when a white person uses slang that is developed by black culture, whatever that might be, they sound just like your parents do when they try to sound cool.  They can go ahead and do that, there is not rule against it.  He is just saying, I think, that they sound kind of silly and out of place using that kind of language.

437792[/snapback]

God forbid one day there are equal standards....becuase if I as a white male made even the most innocent comment about black culture, Im labeled a racist and God knows what else.

What you just posted as polotical correctness at its absolute WORST.

Every generation has made its mark on the language.  If language never changed, we would all be using "thee" and "thou" and in general talking like we were appearing in a dinner theatre version of Hamlet.  In their day, "23 skidoo" and "groovy" were just as deplored by older generations as butchery of the King's English.

I think all Kanye is saying is that when a white person uses slang that is developed by black culture, whatever that might be, they sound just like your parents do when they try to sound cool.  They can go ahead and do that, there is not rule against it.  He is just saying, I think, that they sound kind of silly and out of place using that kind of language.

437792[/snapback]

Oh, shut up Mickey.

437792[/snapback]

Yeah, so anyways I vote that Kanye West is indeed retarded and fairly racist as well......