Boomers take on J.P./Bills

From his article...."Must Step Up"

J.P. Losman, Buffalo Bills: This team has a great defense, the best group of special teamers and a high level of confidence. The Bills made a masterful run late last season as they scrambled for a possible playoff berth, which ultimately fell short in a disastrous home loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. The organization decided it was time for a major change at quarterback. They have entrusted yet another playoff-caliber team to an untested young quarterback. Losman is athletic and also confident. My former head coach, Sam Wyche, now Buffalo's quarterbacks coach, likens Losman to me. So I have to love this kid. This team is probably going to the Super Bowl. I see a bright future for him. All kidding aside, the Bills have to avoid a devastating start to the season. If they can get to .500 or better after eight games, I am telling you right now -- watch out.

:lol:

From his article...."Must Step Up"

My former head coach, Sam Wyche, now Buffalo's quarterbacks coach, likens Losman to me. So I have to love this kid. This team is probably going to the Super Bowl.

:D

435182[/snapback]

I could of sworn Wyche compared Losman to Bubby Brister at one point and remember people going in uproar of these comments yet I can't seem to find any articles via googling this. Is my memory failing me already?

I could of sworn Wyche compared Losman to Bubby Brister at one point and remember people going in uproar of these comments yet I can't seem to find any articles via googling this. Is my memory failing me already?

435450[/snapback]

I think that that was in reference to both Bubby and J.P. having lived in Louisiana at some point in their lives.

The Bills make me wanna shout! Kick your heels up and shout! Throw your hands up and shout! Throw your head back and shout! C'mon now, the Bills are makin' it happen now. Stand up now c'mon and shout! Yea-ea-eah!

Say you will - Shout it right now baby. Say you will - C'mon, c'mon. Say you will - C'mon and shout. Say you will - Yea-ea-eah!

Shout! Buffalo's happenin' now - Shout! We're on the move now - Shout! The Bills are happenin' now Shout! They're making it happen now - Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! A lot of spirit - Yeah! Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! Just watch it happen now!

Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo!