John from Hemet

Not only do the bills play this Sunday but on SATURDAY the Hemet/San Jacinto Eagles play the Riverside Rams......

I am a assistant coach on the eagles....my son is the starting fullback and linebacker........

Even though we have had 3 scrimmages already this season I have to say I am still very nervous about this weekend......

My kid has played very well......the work he has done this offseason really paid off and he has an absolutely gaudy YPC average for a fullback (8 ypc) he also is in a lot of receiving packages and blitz pickup......

So...in a nutshell....he is one of the focal points of the offense...and we play one of our archrival's on Saturday.

The team has practiced and practiced and practiced........but you just never feel that you are ready enough......

Not only do the bills play this Sunday but on SATURDAY the Hemet/San Jacinto Eagles play the Riverside Rams......

I am a assistant coach on the eagles....my son is the starting fullback and linebacker........

Even though we have had 3 scrimmages already this season I have to say I am still very nervous about this weekend......

My kid has played very well......the work he has done this offseason really paid off and he has an absolutely gaudy YPC average for a fullback (8 ypc) he also is in a lot of receiving packages and blitz pickup......

So...in a nutshell....he is one of the focal points of the offense...and we play one of our archrival's on Saturday.

The team has practiced and practiced and practiced........but you just never feel that you are ready enough......

434008[/snapback]

Good luck John.

I look forward to the day I can help coach my sons. I have a feeling it will be a proud moment for dad.

434008[/snapback]

Just off the phone with my bookie, and I've bet the house on Eagles to cover. Not to make you more nervous, John, but I thought you should know. <_<