Big Games This Weekend

smokinandjokin

Don't care, I'm talking about the defense.

I thought I remembered Brees putting 30 on them, maybe I'm wrong.  I think Northwestern also hung 40 on them 1 of the 2 years they were good.  Tennessee, Texas & Alabama have lit them up in bowl games recently.  I'm not even saying they suck - I just hear every year about how awesome their defense is and I don't think it's much better than 'good' most years.

Belittling?  Axe to grind?

Give me a break -

I found it humorous that the one guy who furiously defended Brady in a light-hearted thread (and even cut down Corey Dillion to prove his point) had "MichiganFan" in his handle.  Tom Brady went to Michigan.  Get it?

Damn, you guys sure are sensitive.  :lol:

434974[/snapback]

no way Brees did that, he sucked in that game...just like we shut down that "powerhouse" Minnesota...hell, after that ass whopping they went into a multigame funk...I think the thing is they are pretty consistent from year to year and rarely have 2 off years in a row...

AFA the axe thing...it just seems I've seen alot of comments from you recently about how you hate Michigan blah blah blah...maybe I am sensitive...but they are my team...that being said, I ain't no Brady fan...but I did like Todd Collins. :lol::lol:

I love the fact that a bunch of people in the media are talking non-stop about how good Notre Dame is after one game. The spotlight will be off Michigan, and everyone will see that Michigan is a damn good team.

I'm not saying they will blowout the Irish, but I think the Wolverines will win convincingly.

As for the other big games, I think LSU edges Arizona St., and Ohio St. beats Texas in a close one.

This has got to be one of the most exciting weekends of college football in a long time.

(2)Texas at (4)Ohio State - I think Ohio St. takes this game only because they are at home and this is almost as big as them playing Michigan.

(20)Notre Dame at (3)Michigan - Michigan will pull away early in the 4th.

(5)LSU at (15)Arizona State - Not gonna predict anything, just gonna say GEAUX TIGERS!!

(16)Cal at Washington - Cal in a close one.

Iowa St. at (8)Iowa - Iowa is just too tough, they win by atleast 14.

Buffalo at Syracuse - In football or field hockey? Guess I'll take Buffalo since I think it's a disgrace for any college team to play in a Dome. Why doesn't Syracuse play outdoors.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.