A two-pronged Peters thread

Superb Owl

First I have to say hi to the people on this board. I have enjoyed reading some of the threads. It seems like a lot of people on here don't take stuff too seriously :D

Now, this might be too challenging for some, but I will try to handle two issues with this one thread. First, what would be a good nickname for Jason Peters? The only idea I've heard is Peters by itself. I thought of "Big JP" because I would call him JP but we already have one. Surely someone has a better idea.

Also, I'm curious... does anyone know if there have been any great players that also had low test scores like Peters?

Plenty of players scored low on the Wonderlic for a number of reasons. The most recent OL that I remember was Randy Thomas who was an honors student but only scored a 7 on the wonderlic because he blew off the test. Since I don't know why Peters scored a single digit Wonderlic, nor do most, it's too difficult to speculate. There are reasons that guys score poorly on Wondrelics that have nothing to do with intelligence, like Randy Thomas noted above.

Leave Peters alone, nicknames made up by posters are usually annoying.