MA: Boston Bills Backers

The Bills Backers of Boston meet every Sunday at the Harp, directly across the street from the Fleetcenter or TD BankNorth Garden whichever you prefer. Bills games on most TVs, including a giant projection screen, the highlight of the day, win or lose is the complimentary half time buffet.

The Harp

85 Causeway St.

Boston, MA 02114

The Boston Bills Backers

Join Today!

I'll be showing up this week and I'll probably pay the money. I was there for the Pittsburgh game last year and it was a good time (other than the score). Is there a good time to show up to guarantee I get a seat?

I'll be showing up this week and I'll probably pay the money.  I was there for the Pittsburgh game last year and it was a good time (other than the score).  Is there a good time to show up to guarantee I get a seat?

431333[/snapback]

I usually arrive around noon to make sure I get a good TV by the big screen, so you should show up around 12:15 so you don't take my table...

• 4 years later...

Hello all, I'm Nick and this is my first post on these here forums. . . .No posts in the Boston thread in 5 years?!?!!?

I'm a law student out here born and raised in the B-Lo trying to gather excitement for the team! The Harp is supposedly the place to be, but I've never been. In fact, last season on two separate occasions I went there on a Sunday for the game and they were CLOSED! . . .

For tomorrow's game, I know The Harp will be having it, but I heard a rumor that it may be on ESPN so it could be watched anywhere. . .anybody have any insight on this?