Deshaun Foster?

Blue Chipper

Does anyone know what the story is in Carolina? is he going to start or atleast get some quality pt? I have to decide between him and Larry Johnson.

430718[/snapback]

Foster was pretty good, when healthy last year, but in addition to Davis, didn't the Panthers draft another running back in the second round this year?

Given the choices, I would likely go with Johnson, and keep an eye on the Carolina RB situation.

Panthers RB situation sucks fantasy wise.

Davis

Foster

Goings

Shelton (or whatever that rookies name is)

all are considers possible Carolina starters by the fantasy experts.

431228[/snapback]

Agree completely...although I heard Shelton is done for the year. If Davis is healthy, it's his job to lose. Foster is going way too high in drafts. He has the potential, but his injuries make him a late-mid round flyer to me. We could very well see Nick Goings again.

Eric Shelton is hurt - I believe he is gone for the year.

Davis is supposedly the starter, but I don't think anyone has great confidence he'll hold up after having microfracture surgery.

Foster doesn't hold tremendous immediate value due to Davis being the starter, but he's worth holding onto for a few weeks until the situation becomes a bit more clear.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.