Devin Hester ESPN Piece

I think it was yesterday or Monday night. ESPN did a piece on Miami's WR/CB/Returner Devin Hester.

I don't know if they compared him to Deion or if they said that he was Deion's protege or what. But he plays like Deion (minus the tacking problem) and even mimics his celebrations. Anyways, did anyone catch it?

This guy is an AMAZING prospect! He's a star Returner (even though he muffed one last night) and also made the transition from WR to CB well enough that he's a starter. We all know how TD is about Miami players.

I'll be keeping my eye on him this season. He's a Junior, but he may come out for next year's draft. If he keeps it up, I could see TD taking him in Round 1 if Nate goes....

He was pathetic returning punts last night. This guy was believing his own hype. He looked real tenative and didn't even want to catch them. There was a few he could've easily fair-caught on the 15, and he let them bounce, and FL State downed them inside the 5. Plus, he had one muff overturned by replay and recovered his own fumble on another.

I remember him from last year and I know he has game, but man, he was out of it last night.

Didn't see him, but did see D'Cody Fagg for FSU.

From the same team that brought you Craphonso Thorpe.

430873[/snapback]

LMAO!

I watched a little of the first half of last night's Retatta Bowl...since I don't like either team, I turned the game off at halftime.

It seems like I didn't miss much...hence, the dubbing of the game the "Retatta Bowl".

Mike