Throwback Uni's

ARTnSocal

This may have been discussed around here, but I haven't been on here as of late.

Does anyone know if the BILLS will be wearing throwback helmets & uniforms this

Sunday against Houston, and also as to which games they'd be wearing them for ?

I was thinkin' it'd be cool if they also wore then in San Diego, while the Chargers

wore their power blues from the 60's

2 original AFL rivals and all ...

This may have been discussed around here, but I haven't been on here as of late.

I was thinkin' it'd be cool if they also wore then in San Diego, while the Chargers

430454[/snapback]

WOW...youre a little out of it.

They are wearing them this week and in an away game to be announced later.

430454[/snapback]

They are going to wear the throwbacks this Sunday vs. Houston.

They also plan wear them on the road for one game. I've heard that San Diego is the most likely candidate, but haven't heard of that one getting finalized.

If the Saints play in Buffalo, I think they should wear them for that one as well, but the Saints would probably want to wear their home blacks, so they wouldn't be able to.

Dave.

it was discussed in great detail back when the throwbacks were "unveiled." yes, the bills are wearing them this weekend. we don't know for which other game they'll wear them. i like your suggestion, although breaking them out for the sunday nighter at new england or the saturday nighter vs. denver (teams who could also wear throwbacks) would be good choices as well.

They are going to wear the throwbacks this Sunday vs. Houston.

They also plan wear them on the road for one game.  I've heard that San Diego is the most likely candidate, but haven't heard of that one getting finalized.

If the Saints play in Buffalo, I think they should wear them for that one as well, but the Saints would probably want to wear their home blacks, so they wouldn't be able to.

Dave.

430465[/snapback]

Well I had also wondered if there's a white jersey throwback too, but you just answered

that question when you mentioned the Saints.

I don't think then we'd wear them at San Diego then even if they wear their powder

blues, as our blue throwback isn't dark enought and they'd clash ...

Thanks ...

From what I understand, a team can only wear a "special", "throwback" uniform twice a season. Any more and the league would consider it an alternate uniform, and you would need league approval, a year in advance, and there are rules as to how often you need to wear them.

I do not know if the Bills went through any of those procedures, or if they plan on doing that. My belief is that public opinion will decide that.

Also, from what I understand, an alternate uniform, approved by the league as such, would also have to abide by rules on size and clarity of numbering, location of side numbering, size and clarity of names on the back, consistency with the main uniforms, and I'm not sure whether or whether not the throwbacks conform to those rules now.

Guest BackInDaDay
Why does everyone get so bent out of shape when someone asks a question?  Of course it's old news to most of us, but if the guy doesn't know he doesn't know.  If you don't want to be bothered answering the question then don't read the thread.

430608[/snapback]

Dear Dr. Fong,

The issue of curt respones to redundant opinions and responses has already been responed to. :D

Why does everyone get so bent out of shape when someone asks a question?  Of course it's old news to most of us, but if the guy doesn't know he doesn't know.  If you don't want to be bothered answering the question then don't read the thread.

430608[/snapback]

Well fupp me, I've got a bodyguard around here ... lol ..

I don't spend enough time on here during the offseason, so I'm a bit behind on some

of the other goings on with the club as I'm so preoccupied with my English Soccer

Club ...

The fever is setting in now tho', as it has since the 70's

Appreciate it Dr Fong, cheers fella .. <_<