Ask Him Yourself

EC-Bills

Interesting:

From TD on JP's preseason: Our coaching staff may not agree with your assessment with J.P. in the preseason. His best overall game was probably the Detroit game in terms of decision making and throwing the ball with accuracy.

From MM on JP's preseason: I thought he progressed well. He probably had his best game against Detroit.

At least everyone is on the same page, but given that there is no real reason to make schitt up about the Detroit game, this had at least a small bit of comfort to it.

but given that there is no real reason to make schitt up about the Detroit game, this had at least a small bit of comfort to it.

429987[/snapback]

There's a huge reason to make up schitt...you've got to keep JP's chin up and not mess with his confidence going into the opener. What if MM had said that he sucked in the DET game...I'm sure that would have helped Losman's confidence a lot! <_<

There's a huge reason to make up schitt...you've got to keep JP's chin up and not mess with his confidence going into the opener.  What if MM had said that he sucked in the DET game...I'm sure that would have helped Losman's confidence a lot! <_<

430129[/snapback]

I understand that part of the drill. But why be specfic about Detroit unless you're either being completely truthful, or pulling a con? I think they saw glimpses of what they want from him, and it was evident to everyone on the staff.