ESPN reporting this morning SAINTS MOVE

NavyBillsFan

Club officials DENIED a report Benson was strongly leaning toward relocating the franchise here permanently.

Link here: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2152030

429528[/snapback]

Billnut...you goin to the game if its moved here? i had tix to go to NO but now i dont know whats going to be done with them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants-Saints ticket deal reached

New Orleans Saints season ticket holders will have first choice of seats for the team's game rescheduled for Giants Stadium on Sept. 19.

Saints season ticket holders and others who had already bought tickets for the game originally scheduled for the storm-damaged Louisiana Superdome on Sept. 18 will be able to buy tickets for the rescheduled game beginning Thursday, the Giants said Tuesday.

Giants season ticket holders will be able to buy tickets beginning the same day, three hours later. The general public will be able to buy any remaining tickets beginning Sept. 13.

Also Tuesday, Saints owner Tom Benson, who drew criticism for his silence concerning where the team should play home games in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, prefers to call Baton Rouge home.

In a statement issued Tuesday, Benson echoed players and coaches who have said they prefer to play in Tiger Stadium on the LSU campus.

Where I cut-n-pasted from

Saints season ticket holders and others who had already bought tickets for the game originally scheduled for the storm-damaged Louisiana Superdome on Sept. 18 will be able to buy tickets for the rescheduled game beginning Thursday, the Giants said Tuesday.

Giants season ticket holders will be able to buy tickets beginning the same day, three hours later. The general public will be able to buy any remaining tickets beginning Sept. 13.

So all you NO ticket holders - hop on your life raft and start paddling to NJ.

Also nice of the NFL to give them a 3 hour head start to get the tickets - will the smoke signals requesting tickets make it to whoever needs to know before the Giants fans start calling in?