7 WR's, 3 DE's and Jerman backs up MW?

What is MM up to?  Is Josh Reed going to rush the passer when Kelsay or Schobel go down?

428861[/snapback]

Seriously, will Aaron Schobel catch balls when Moulds.Evans.Reed....and Aiken go down???? Go with 10 receivers, and take it from there... :)

Ok, but i still don't think the story of the 2005 bills roster is complete...  We have an injured, legitimate #2 WR right now in roscoe parrish. 

428976[/snapback]

Roscoe Parrish has shown less so far than Josh Reed. He shown some stuff in training camp but so did Josh Reed his first year in camp. Josh Reed showed more in 1st season so far since Parrish has not remained healthy enough to play. No way of knowing yet is he is a legitimate #2 WR or even legitimate #3 WR. He could be next year's Josh Reed.

Historically, the Bills have had 2nd round failures (LOTS under Butler and Polian), but the difference is the ability to cut players. I think either MM or TD refuses to cut ties with the draft picks.

Truthfully, I think that Dre Haddad was just a lower cap number to cut. Nothing more.

Historically, the Bills have had 2nd round failures (LOTS under Butler and Polian), but the difference is the ability to cut players.  I think either MM or TD refuses to cut ties with the draft picks. 

429122[/snapback]

And you're basing this on... what, exactly? There have been 5 secound round draft picks since Donahoe came here. Of those, one is no longer with the team, two are starters on the D-line, and one is a D-line reserve who sees a fair amount of playing time. That leaves Reed, who has been a disappointment, but is it honestly that hard for people to believe that maybe the coaches want him on this team for his play?

I understand questioning some of the decisions that are made at OBD, I do myself, but I don't understand anyone who thinks that TD would keep a crappy player just to inflate his ego. First off, if he cuts Josh Reed, who will care? You'd look pretty ridiculous criticizing TD for having a second round pick bust. Second, I just don't think he's dumb enough to hurt the team's chances of winning in order to save face.

There have been 5 secound round draft picks since Donahoe came here.  Of those, one is no longer with the team, two are starters on the D-line, and one is a D-line reserve who sees a fair amount of playing time.  That leaves Reed, who has been a disappointment...

429134[/snapback]

Hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good opinion! ;)

An 0.800 batting average on 2nd rounders (0.700% for those RD bashers :)) is probably about average...maybe even a little above the norm. But hey, its much more fun to beat on TD and TM, so who's counting...