Geraldo

HA! I just watched it. He was serious!!

Remember the Al Capone's Safe opening in the 80's?  He looked like a fool when rust water dumped out of it.

427581[/snapback]

Nothing just tops him crying like that. Now I wonder what Shep Smith will do to top him?

Nothing just tops him crying like that. Now I wonder what Shep Smith will do to top him?

427585[/snapback]

They should never have allowed that tape to be shown, period. What you have to do is give people HOPE. But this !@#$ing ass...hole starts crying, saying " let them leave, let them walk away"

The media is really part of the problem here. You need to give people hope, you cant keep telling them their going to die.

Oh, wait, what the !@#$ was I thinking. Common Sense? God, I wish I could have punched that ass....hole in the face, really I do.........

They should never have allowed that tape to be shown, period. What you have to do is give people HOPE. But this !@#$ing ass...hole starts crying, saying " let them leave, let them walk away"

The media is really part of the problem here. You need to give people hope, you cant keep telling them their going to die.

Oh, wait, what the !@#$ was I thinking. Common Sense? God, I wish I could have punched that ass....hole in the face, really I do.........

427644[/snapback]

It's all about them, their reps, ratings etc.!

Earlier O'Reilly ( same sort ) told Geraldo that there looked ot be much police presnece at the Convention Center and he said ( paraphase ) " these are the only cops int he entire place and they are here to protect me" "they have my back"

It's all about them, their reps, ratings etc.!

Earlier O'Reilly ( same sort ) told Geraldo that there looked ot be much police presnece at the Convention Center and he said ( paraphase ) " these are the only cops int he entire place and they are here to protect me"  "they have my back"

427667[/snapback]

Whats that in laymans terms? :rolleyes:

Let me say this. I thought what Geraldo said was misguided - but it is undeniable the effect it had on him. I thought the reporter after Geraldo on Bush & Bush - uh I mean, Hannity and Colmes was compelling. I forgot his name but he was on after Geraldo and said, "I am not trying to blame anyone here, I am just giving you the facts." He then went on to say how those in the Convention Center are locked in and forced to stay rather than walk over a bridge to where "there is hope, where there is electricity."

Hannity then stepped in and said "Let's put some perspective [i.e. spin] on this . . . " and the reporter interrupted and said "prespective?! this is all the perscpective you need? these are the facts!"

I found it a compelling relation of reality. I am an unashamed leftist and that was damned good reporting from the Bush Television Network and I am proud of the reporter calling Hannity out on his BS spin doctoring fromt he airconditioned comfort of the Fox Studio with his RNC talking points in front of him.

Let me say this. I thought what Geraldo said was misguided - but it is undeniable the effect it had on him. I thought the reporter after Geraldo on Bush & Bush - uh I mean, Hannity and Colmes was compelling. I forgot his name...

427692[/snapback]

Lets see if I have this right, you thought who was on after Geraldo was compelling, but yet cant remember his name. OK....... :rolleyes:

Lets see if I have this right, you thought who was on after Geraldo was compelling, but yet cant remember his name. OK....... :rolleyes:

427708[/snapback]

And the criticism of me is of my memory or whether I thought the guy was compelling? What a frivolous complaint.

Do I remember the guys name? no. But if you saw the telecast you know who I am talking about. Your BS is just diverting from the substance. Is that you Mr. Hannity? 0:)

427644[/snapback]

Like the people who need hope are watching Geraldo on TV.

...because Geraldo is the first one you turn to for hope...

"I've just lost everything...but I'm not that bad off.  I'm not Geraldo."  0:)

427807[/snapback]

All the reporters on the ground are literally having a contest to see who can be the most hysterical and melodramatic on camera.

"LOOK HOW UPSET I AM!!!"

:rolleyes: