14-0 Detroit?

Thailog80

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, I'd rather see the Bills screw up now and have Losman throw all over the place than during Week One.  Its just frustrating to see, thats all.

I just figure we all need a little humor nowadays.

427491[/snapback]

Humor? Okay....remember four or so seasons back against the Chargers in Buffalo. RJ rolls out and runs and fumbles the ball when he hit it with his knee! That was funny....not at that immediate moment...but it was funny.

Humor? Okay....remember four or so seasons back against the Chargers in Buffalo. RJ rolls out and runs and fumbles the ball when he hit it with his knee! That was funny....not at that immediate moment...but it was funny.

427495[/snapback]

Kind of like Chad Pennington juking Eddie Robinson funny...you wanted to laugh at the time, but your Bills allegiance prohibited it.

The forgotten man Aiken is coming to play tonight.  And I REALLY want Goldsberry to make this team.  He's going to be a great FB in this league.

427499[/snapback]

I also want Goldsberry to make the team....But I really want Wilson to also.

Kind of like Chad Pennington juking Eddie Robinson funny...you wanted to laugh at the time, but your Bills allegiance prohibited it.

427501[/snapback]

Yup....but the urge to laugh was there. Kind of like TH's HB option in Miami or Drews last game against Pitt. :P

I also want Goldsberry to make the team....But I really want Wilson to also.

427502[/snapback]

Goldsberry really impressed me at camp. During the 2nd team offense drills, he was rolling out and just nailing the OLBs who came in for the tackles, completely knocked Crowell flat on his back on one play. He's not polished enough yet, but give him a year working in this system and he'll be good to go.

Losman is making a lot of bad decisions (reminding me of Rob Johnson). This is too late in the preseason to look this bad.

427494[/snapback]

The guy has never started a regular season game. It's not too "late" to look bad, he'll look bad plenty in the next year, its part of the growing process. Hopefully in a few years we'll have a solid NFL caliber QB leading this team, but its not going to be an overnight process.

Looks like we'll have one more chance before the half for Losman to put SOMETHING together.

Even though its still preseason, I'm going to announce my first "If we pass on 1st down, I'm going to eat a puppy" decree for the 2005 season.  Just to let Mularkey & Company know I mean business, its going to be a cute dog too.

427485[/snapback]

yeah, because this game plan was designed with the lions in mind and winning the pre-season game, not to help along our QB...

yeah, because this game plan was designed with the lions in mind and winning the pre-season game, not to help along our QB...

427512[/snapback]

Clearly you didnt keep reading where I mentioned this and said my comment was mostly based on humor. As long as they screw up now and not during the regular season.

Or perhaps people really assume I eat puppies. Which, I wouldnt blame you if you thought that, I've let my beard grow recently and I've become rather Bigfootish.