Favre family home destroyed in MS

Tough break for BF, after all of the family crises the Favre's have endured over the past few years:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One of our readers in Wisconsin tells us that WGBA-TV in Green Bay is reporting that the Kiln, Mississippi family homestead of Brett Favre was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

After being unable to reach his mother or other family members who stayed in Kiln to ride out the storm, Favre finally reached his mother, Bonita, on Tuesday afternoon. All family members are safe, but the family home is destroyed.

Favre's farm in Hattiesburg, 60 miles north of Kiln, suffered extensive damage but is still standing."

Tough break for BF, after all of the family crises the Favre's have endured over the past few years:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One of our readers in Wisconsin tells us that WGBA-TV in Green Bay is reporting that the Kiln, Mississippi family homestead of Brett Favre was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

After being unable to reach his mother or other family members who stayed in Kiln to ride out the storm, Favre finally reached his mother, Bonita, on Tuesday afternoon.  All family members are safe, but the family home is destroyed.

Favre's farm in Hattiesburg, 60 miles north of Kiln, suffered extensive damage but is still standing."

423539[/snapback]

That's just inland of St. Louis Bay, very near where the eye came ashore. :doh: Good thing everyone's okay.

without question, the loss of the favre family home is a tragic event. fortunately for them, the financial burden of rebuilding is essentially nil. i can't help but feel slightly more sorrow for the families who don't have a multi-million dollar relative able to step in and fix things.

it was much more touching to me to hear the story of how brett couldn't reach his mother initially, so for the first day and a half he had no idea if his family was safe. a news team came across the family, however, and was able to patch brett's mom through to him. if that doesn't tug at your heart, i don't know what would.

I saw him on NFL net last night and he said just that. Financially he can rebuild but there are countless millions of poor people who can not and will be in 100 egree weather without a/c for a year rebuilding.

After being unable to reach his mother or other family members who stayed in Kiln to ride out the storm, Favre finally reached his mother, Bonita, on Tuesday afternoon.  All family members are safe, but the family home is destroyed.

423539[/snapback]

I saw the NFL Films presentation called "Before They Were Pros". There was a feature on Brett Favre, and apparently he farts an awful lot. NFL Films had footage during a Packer's game where he stuck his ass right in Don Beebe's face and deliberately let one rip, and then laughed about it.

As everyone knows, Beebe is devout christian. Maybe destroying the Favre family home was god's method of payback for the facial flatulance. I'll bet Beebe prayed for it!

I saw the NFL Films presentation called "Before They Were Pros". There was a feature on Brett Favre, and apparently he farts an awful lot. NFL Films had footage during a Packer's game where he stuck his ass right in Don Beebe's face and deliberately let one rip, and then laughed about it.

As everyone knows, Beebe is devout christian. Maybe destroying the Favre family home was god's method of payback for the facial flatulance. I'll bet Beebe prayed for it!

424057[/snapback]

Then every guy I roomed with in college with should have their homes destroyed, right? :lol::P

Mike

His house was in hattriesburg? One of my friends in school is from there, and his family is all still in hattiesburg, along with his girlfriend's family who evac'ed from slidell to hattiesburg to stay with them...he hasnt been able to get a hold of any of them yet cause the phone lines are down...

Then every guy I roomed with in college with should have their homes destroyed, right?  :lol:  :P

Mike

424109[/snapback]

DON BEEBE you idiot.

God's right hand man. The one that actually got the ring.

That was the catalyst in the equation. Did you room with Don Beebe or a bunch of hungover farting frat boys?!?!?!? (or is that fratting fart boys?)

DON BEEBE you idiot.

God's right hand man. The one that actually got the ring.

That was the catalyst in the equation. Did you room with Don Beebe or a bunch  of hungover farting frat boys?!?!?!? (or is that fratting fart boys?)

424196[/snapback]

I like the fratting fart boys part...and I know plenty of Christians who tell fart jokes and think their flatulence is funny. I know, 'cause I'm one of them.

So, how do we know Don Beebe didn't get his revenge on Favre and his world-class gastrointestinal powers the same way? :P

Mike