Friday's game on DirecTV?

I've been waiting to the last minute to turn my dish on, is Friday's game on Direc TV? Anyone know?

423356[/snapback]

It won't be on live.

However, there's a "no huddle" show where they show clips of all of the games live, generally whenever someone is close to scoring (or replays of big plays, like our blocked punt vs the Colts).

Channel 212 (NFL Network)

CW

i believe the replay on NFL network is sunday afternoon.

423373[/snapback]

I just checked and the replay is Sunday 9/4 at 12pm Eastern. Of course nobody will skip out of church early so you won't miss the kickoff right?

However, there's a "no huddle" show where they show clips of all of the games live, generally whenever someone is close to scoring (or replays of big plays, like our blocked punt vs the Colts).

423360[/snapback]

Don't expect to see much of the Bills. Last week the "No Huddle" show aired only about the last 37 seconds of the second quarter. I didn't even bother tuning in to the second half.

Don't expect to see much of the Bills.  Last week the "No Huddle" show aired only about the last 37 seconds of the second quarter.  I didn't even bother tuning in to the second half.

423740[/snapback]

That's because even the NFL Network in its somewhat generic and infantile stages still could not resist spending an inordinate amount of time showing "The TO is a Douchebag Who Can Catch a Football" show. Now that the circus tent is down, I'm hoping they'll spread the love a bit more like they did on the first one.

I just checked and the replay is Sunday 9/4 at 12pm Eastern. Of course nobody will skip out of church early so you won't miss the kickoff right?

423416[/snapback]

Are you sure about the time? I just checked and it's supposed to be replayed at 2 PM (not 12) on Sunday. Where did you get your info?

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0904