The Bills will be 7 & 9

Justice

The swam is back and I'm finally ready to make my picks for this season and I know you guys wont like it.

9/11 - Houston-LOSS- Just like last year the Bills will open with a loss at home. The Texans are gonna be tough this year and the Bills Offense will not be ready yet.

9/18 - @ Tampa Bay-WIN- The Bucs are lousy and that Defense of theirs is getting old. Bills win this one in a ugly game.

9/25 - Atlanta-LOSS- Atlanta too good for Buffalo at this point.

10/2 - @ New Orleans-WIN- That makes two for two on the road. Bills strengths outweigh New Orleans in this one.

10/9 - Miami- WIN- First home win of the year. Bills now 3 & 2.

10/16 - New York Jets- WIN- Bills always take one from The Jets at home. Three game win streak now and Roscoe should be back and gives Bills "O" a boost.

10/23 - @ Oakland- LOSS- We never win out there.

10/30 - @ New England-LOSS- Do I really need to explain? Half way point and the Bills are now 4 & 4

11/13 - Kansas City-LOSS- This one I don't feel good about. I think the Bills can win but I'm not too sure.

11/20 - @ San Diego-WIN- I don't respect the Chargers and JP plays well at home.

11/27 - Carolina-LOSS- That "D" will stifle Buffalo. 5 & 6

12/4 - @ Miami-WIN- Dolphins suck.

12/11 - New England-LOSS_ The customary broom comes out, again.

12/17 - Denver-WIN- Bills bounce back and are now 7 & 7. The playoffs are still possible.

12/24 - @ Cincinnati-LOSS- It was bound to happen. Out of Playoff contention with this loss.

1/1 - @ New York Jets-LOSS- We always lose in New York.

Relax. Your streak of predicting the final record will end at one year. The Bills D is dominating. This team will do no worse than 9-7, and that would be a disappointment.

JP will get better as the season goes on and the D and special teams will carry them until he finds a groove.

I don't see that. I see 11-5. I think the Bills win 4 of the first 5 losing to the Bucs in Tampa. (Atlanta is overrated and all they do is run and Buffalo is excellent against the run). I see them losing 1 to NE, to the Jets, the Chargers, and to the Chiefs. There is a remote possibility that the Panthers win one as well.

On a side note, man the Patriots looked pretty good last night. Even though they lost a lot of key personnel, I see a 13-3 season for them.

On a side note, man the Patriots looked pretty good last night. Even though they lost a lot of key personnel, I see a 13-3 season for them.

That's the media spin, that they lost a ton of players. The only player that they lost who actually played a key role last year is Tedy Bruschi. Granted, that's a big loss, but it's one player.

On topic, the thread starter's prediction seems reasonable. And that would be a positive season for a team with a a first-year starter at QB, I think. Think '04 Bengals (and yes, I know the Bills have a better D and ST, but the Bengals had more supporting talent on offense.)

11/20 - @ San Diego-WIN- I don't respect the Chargers and JP plays well at home.

JP plays well at home??? Did I miss a season somewhere??  :D

420255[/snapback]

I meant he WILL play well on the west coast which is his home.

So, wanna bet?  7-9 or worse you win; 8-8 or better I win?

420449[/snapback]

Sure, I'll bet. This will be one bet I hope I lose but I just dont see us being better than 7 & 9.

b.harami98, you are a true visionary, and your opinion is most respected...

hope you're wrong this year.

You really think we'll lose to KC at home & beat SD on the road?

I think, if anything, it's vice-versa.

Sure, I'll bet. This will be one bet I hope I lose but I just dont see us being better than 7 & 9.

420702[/snapback]

Okay then, what's a reasonable risk? I'm not betting to make money, but am willing to lay some on the line to make it more interesting....

How about this: the loser makes a $50 donation to Hunter's Hope in the winner's name?

Okay then, what's a reasonable risk?  I'm not betting to make money, but am willing to lay some on the line to make it more interesting.... 

How about this: the loser makes a $50 donation to Hunter's Hope in the winner's name?

420731[/snapback]

You gotta deal. Boy I hope you win.