Lock the doors, board up the windows...

Rubes

Just when you thought the board was back up and running, now this McGahee thing hits. This should be a good hardware/software test. Maybe that TBD fund drive isn't such a bad idea after all...

Personally, I'm not sure I can handle the mayhem that is about to ensue around here. I may have to disappear for a few days!

Guest Guest_seq004_*
Just when you thought the board was back up and running, now this McGahee thing hits. This should be a good hardware/software test. Maybe that TBD fund drive isn't such a bad idea after all...

Personally, I'm not sure I can handle the mayhem that is about to ensue around here. I may have to disappear for a few days!

1253[/snapback]

The story is now on the front page of TBD (AP) Does this mean the board goes down again? :lol:

1253[/snapback]

I'm with the Willis camp. No more getting caught from behind! :D

Archived