Losman scares the crap out of me!

inkman

How many games will he finish this year?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will he finish this year?

• All
    • 10 or less

Oh stop, are you not a Bills fan.

419535[/snapback]

Is it because I don't blindly love the Bills and everything they do? I can appreciate good players and recognize behavior that is hazardous to their health.

Sorry, my head hurt.  I was trying to act like most of the other folks here.  It's too hard to be that inane.  :devil:

Oh and the board lemming rule is though say nothing bad about JP.

419544[/snapback]

I know what you mean. I heard a caller on Bob Matthews (crappy rochester writer) radio show predict that JP will be better than JIM freaking KELLY. I never liked good ol' Jimbo, but even I can see the insanity with that BS.

I know what you mean.  I heard a caller on Bob Matthews (crappy rochester writer) radio show predict that JP will be better than JIM freaking KELLY.  I never liked good ol' Jimbo, but even I can see the insanity with that BS.

419549[/snapback]

You don't like Jimbo? Now that is sacraligious.

You don't like Jimbo?  Now that is sacraligious.

419550[/snapback]

I know. My roomates at school (Fredonia), thought I was a dikc. I just couldn't stand his attitude and (as superficial as this sounds) his stupid Pennsylvannia accent. Since his retirement, I have come to like the guy, but I think I have a sickness about not liking my teams signal callers.

I know.  My roomates at school (Fredonia), thought I was a dikc.  I just couldn't stand his attitude and (as superficial as this sounds) his stupid Pennsylvannia accent.  Since his retirement, I have come to like the guy, but I think I have a sickness about not liking my teams signal callers.

419566[/snapback]

Actually I am the opposite. I will usually standby the field leader. This is a new experience for me. Normally I rag on the running backs. Of course aftr Thurman and before Willis, it was easy.

But normally I like our QB's. In fact I am one of the few who liked both Flutie and Rj when they were here.

Hopefully JP has a very good year for essentially a rookie QB.  However, for the first season, I don't think we'll lose much at all if Holcomb has to step in.  So, if JP goes down, I'm not real worried about a drop in QB play!

419570[/snapback]

Ditto! :devil:

i said 12 -- we ALL know that losman is the greatest QB to enter the league in 40 years, so the 4 games he doesn't finish won't be because of injury. we will have blown out 4 opponents so badly by the 4th quarter that losman will be taken out and holcomb will finish the thrashings in mop-up duty.

:blink::D