Bears-Bills

DIRTY DOG

welcome, and may i be the first to say that your team sucks, and they're about to be defeated by the greatest team in the land tomorrow night.

With that being said, sorry to hear about your quarterback. Things looked not too dark for you guys before that injury. Speaking of grossman, i'd love to save face here and be able to produce some links of pictures of Allison Grossman. Help a brother out! Anyhow, don't forget yhour password, cause we might get you guys in the super bowl in like 5 years.

By the way, who would you pick in a game? Bears vs. God?

My pick would be with God, but it would be in overtime.

Bears vs. a hurricane, with the stipulation that the hurricane's name is Hurricane Ditka?

Da Bearssssssss.

Hi Guys- I always like to pop in on other F2F sites before a game and say good luck- and please don't hurt our quarterback!

Nice site too- GO BEARS! (and take the Cubs with ya-lol)

418503[/snapback]

This game will be interesting on a couple of levels. For starters, we have two former Bears on the roster in Villarial and Gandy (as I imagine you know). Also, I'm curious to see how Hutchinson does. I know he struggled some against the Colts, but that was on relatively short notice. He'll have had more reps in the offense for this game, but on the other hand, it's safe to say that the Bills' D is a bit stiffer than the Colts'. It should be a pretty good measuring stick for Bears fans, although a less than stellar performance shouldn't be interpreted as doom and gloom in Chicagoland - our D has a way of making many QBs look that way.

He'll get better week after week, but if he performs at an average level in this game then there might be reason for optimism along the shores of Lake Michigan. But it would be nice to see what Rex could do with a couple of injury-free seasons worth of experience. Part of me wonders if we'll ever know - I almost feel sorry for the guy.

Either way, both teams should get some good work. FWIW, the Bears have been my NFC fave since I saw a game at Soldier Field back in the 80's during a visit with my sister (she was a junior at UC).

Hi Guys- I always like to pop in on other F2F sites before a game and say good luck- and please don't hurt our quarterback!

Nice site too- GO BEARS! (and take the Cubs with ya-lol)

418503[/snapback]

Hutchinson? You sure? Ya never know, you might just be better off with Orton (probably not right away, though) or Blake anyway.

What's the latest on Ced Benson out there, anyway? Kid needs to figure out that Jones is a decent runner, and if he doesn't sign a deal soon he might just find himself glued to the bench if/when he does report.

BTW, welcome aboard.

That's not what the Bears are saying.... but yeah, that's about how I figure it, too.

Remember the Don Pierson quote from the Hall of Fame induction?

"...But I’m from Chicago, and 20 TD passes in one season is more than any Bears quarterback has thrown in 38 of the last 39 years.”

Odds are, they make it 39 out of 40.

Good luck to you too Dirty Dog. I don't mean any offense, but I think the Bears are in for another long season. It sucks that you lost Grossman again, you might be better off with Orton. The defense of the Bears is going to have to carry this team.

Maybe the Bears should consider entering the Matt Leinart sweepstakes in next year's draft.

Well- so much for sucking! I think we won the battle of the D's And...I believe we have a new QB- Orten looked very Roethlesberger-esque. BTW Lori- Thomas Jones still looks pretty darn good-so...Cedric who?

420597[/snapback]

Looks like we are in the same boat here. Both D's look great, but both O's stunk up the joint. Rex who, Orten may be the man.

That's not what the Bears are saying.... but yeah, that's about how I figure it, too.

Remember the Don Pierson quote from the Hall of Fame induction?

"...But I’m from Chicago, and 20 TD passes in one season is more than any Bears quarterback has thrown in 38 of the last 39 years.”

Odds are, they make it 39 out of 40.

418537[/snapback]

Interesting stat from ESPN Radio - the Bears are the first team to start three different QB's in six of the last seven seasons - and the waiver wire is (or will) be dripping with former Bears QB's

Mr. Hutchinson is looking mighty shakey right now