need advice on a trade

ILoveBFLO

i've got a pending trade, need some advice

ill send edgerrin james and roy williams for clinton portis and randy moss

need some advice, what do you think?

417301[/snapback]

Is it a keeper leage, what's the scoring method ie do you get points on yards, TDs, receptions etc would factor in my final decision.

You'd definately be getting the better players in the trade if make it. Also, I'd make it as if look at Williams' numbers last year closely he only scored 3 TDs (and 2 in 1 game) the last 7 games of the season (ie when Kevin Jones finally broke out of his "rookie slump"). Toss in now the Lions have added Marcus Pollard, a healthy Charles Rogers and Mike Williams, Roy could end up being a bust this year. Plus you're getting a younger RB in Portis who is bound to improve on his numbers from last season now that he's more comfortable in Washington and they have John Jansen back.

Is it a keeper leage, what's the scoring method ie do you get points on yards, TDs, receptions etc would factor in my final decision.

You'd definately be getting the better players in the trade if make it. Also, I'd  make it as if look at Williams' numbers last year closely he only scored 3 TDs (and 2 in 1 game) the last 7 games of the season (ie when Kevin Jones finally broke out of his "rookie slump"). Toss in now the Lions have added Marcus Pollard, a healthy Charles Rogers and Mike Williams, Roy could end up being a bust this year. Plus you're getting a younger RB in Portis who is bound to improve on his numbers from last season now that he's more comfortable in Washington and they have John Jansen back.

417750[/snapback]

I agree, plus even if Williams doesn't lose touches Moss is still a huge upgrade. I think Edge Portis is a push, with Portis being the bigger risk/reward.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.