What did Willis mean with this quote?

Beerball

'"That guy (Losman) may be stealing our blocks," said Bills running back Willis McGahee, who eased concerns about his minor knee tweak from last week with a six-yard touchdown run. "Keep watching him ... You don't know what he can do at any point of the game."'

Did he mean to say that Losman may be stealing our moves? Read this a couple times and that's the only sense I can make out of it.

'"That guy (Losman) may be stealing our blocks," said Bills running back Willis McGahee

Maybe Losman has been stealing the Legos that UM players are given in order to challenge them mentally, and keep them out of trouble between organized team functions.

Did he mean to say that Losman may be stealing our moves?  Read this a couple times and that's the only sense I can make out of it.

413634[/snapback]

Sounds like a jest, as in "ha ha he's running behind the rb's blockers".

Are those paranoid people still chasing you? :angry:

Sounds like a jest, as in "ha ha he's running behind the rb's blockers".

Are those paranoid people still chasing you? :angry:

413646[/snapback]

Yeah, I think I remember seeing him say that post-game, and he was definitely joking. Basically indicating that the linemen only had X number of run blocks per game, and everytime JP ran he was "stealing" one of those run blocks.

A lot of levity on that team. During JP's conference, his comment on the TD he ran in was that he was ready to throw to Campbell, but Campbell was "too slow" turning his head, so he ran it in...

DOOMED!

413639[/snapback]

yeah, this topic is ridiculous nonsense. but can't you come up with anything more witty than DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED - really, try to make something of yourself. the other posters to this thread tried to contribute something with a little creativity and humor. you can do it, show everyone some personality. Did the madbuffalodisease rob you of originality?

yeah, this topic is ridiculous nonsense.  but can't you come up with anything more witty than DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED - really, try to make something of yourself.  the other posters to this thread tried to contribute something with a little creativity and humor.  you can do it, show everyone some personality.  Did the madbuffalodisease rob you of originality?

And WHO are you exactly? :angry:

yeah, this topic is ridiculous nonsense.  but can't you come up with anything more witty than DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED - really, try to make something of yourself.  the other posters to this thread tried to contribute something with a little creativity and humor.  you can do it, show everyone some personality.  Did the madbuffalodisease rob you of originality?

413719[/snapback]

Listen goob, the quote was ambiguous at best, and I asked for opinions on what Willis meant in the statement. Sorry for bothering you with nonsense. IOU .02.

......it means he has a performance based contract and every yard that Losman rushes for is money coming out of his and Drew's pocket!!!!

That is my take because Willis speaks a different dialect or "ebonics" that I'm am used to hearing.