Spanky and the Little Rascals

Mickey

For a power running team, we aren't showing much power. I have a feeling we might be relying more on JP than Willis to move the ball. Common wisdom around here has been that JP doesn't need to do too much because Willis is going to be the motor for the offense. If JP can create like he did last night, eff the common wisdom. Let Spanky and the Little Rascals play. Draw 'em up in the dirt, put some banana peels in Alfalfa's pants and lets see what happens.

For a power running team, we aren't showing much power.  I have a feeling we might be relying more on JP than Willis to move the ball.  Common wisdom around here has been that JP doesn't need to do too much because Willis is going to be the motor for the offense.  If JP can create like he did last night, eff the common wisdom.  Let Spanky and the Little Rascals play.  Draw 'em up in the dirt, put some banana peels in Alfalfa's pants and lets see what happens.

413578[/snapback]

Who will block, Darla and Miss Crabtree?

Porky, Wheezer and Froggy will lead the way. I do not think the Bills are going to give away their offense to other teams in the preseason. Wait until the 12th of September to start complaining.

413595[/snapback]

No. September 12, I will be celebrating. :angry:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Porky, Wheezer and Froggy will lead the way. I do not think the Bills are going to give away their offense to other teams in the preseason. Wait until the 12th of September to start complaining.

413595[/snapback]

That hasn't stopped them from using the whole playbook on defense. So, we have some secret running plays that are so diabolically clever we can't risk running them now?

Running is basic, give the ball to the runner and knock the defense on its butt.

We haven't been doing that. That isn't a complaint, just a reality so far.