(OT) Retatta for Everyone!!!

I would like to thank the Academy, cablelady, and Alaska Darin for this award...

Seriously, this board is a great place to be...to talk about everything from JP's footwork to "that friggin' abortion", to salutes to Hunter and Gus, to Bills football, to the problems of aging industrial cities, politics, and everything in between.

I salute you all...GO BILLS!!

Mike

I would like to thank the Academy, cablelady, and Alaska Darin for this award...

Seriously, this board is a great place to be...to talk about everything from JP's footwork to "that friggin' abortion", to salutes to Hunter and Gus, to Bills football, to the problems of aging industrial cities, politics, and everything in between.

I salute you all...GO BILLS!!

Mike

410507[/snapback]

I think if there is ever a Wall of Fame for quotes here......."This Friggin Abortion" should be the first one up there.

I still laugh at where that quote took us in that thread. Congrats on 2,500.

I think if there is ever a Wall of Fame for quotes here......."This Friggin Abortion" should be the first one up there.

I still laugh at where that quote took us in that thread.  Congrats on 2,500.

410509[/snapback]

I'd also nominate cutting drew with dignity's "are you missing a chromosome or just continually want attention" line in the currency exchange homework thread...look at the places that quote took that thread...

Big win this afternoon at the Jake...Tribe still only 2 1/2 out of the wildcard, one back of the Yankees.

Mike

411847[/snapback]

F the Yankees........ok thats all I have to say