LAMP: I set the bong down.

The_Real

I just celebrated a major anniversary going without. A couple more thoughts:

First, In addition to the healthy suggestions you're getting here, I'd add a massage a month from a certified massage therapist. You can find them for the cost of an eighter, and the feeling lasts quite a while. The ability to return to that state of relaxation lasts much longer.

Second, you have appreciated music while stoned, and given the weed the credit. Now that you will actually be able to remember names of groups, songs, and genres, try spending some more time building your musical collection and horizons.

Third, if you really want to succeed, your circle of friends is going to change. Go with it. Don't look for one person who is the perfect embodiment of all of the qualities you are seeking. Look for one quality you seek in a person.

Astro

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just celebrated a major anniversary going without. A couple more thoughts:

First, In addition to the healthy suggestions you're getting here, I'd add a massage a month from a certified massage therapist. You can find them for the cost of an eighter, and the feeling lasts quite a while. The ability to return to that state of relaxation lasts much longer.

Second, you have appreciated music while stoned, and given the weed the credit. Now that you will actually be able to remember names of groups, songs, and genres, try spending some more time building your musical collection and horizons.

Third, if you really want to succeed, your circle of friends is going to change. Go with it. Don't look for one person who is the perfect embodiment of all of the qualities you are seeking. Look for one quality you seek in a person.

Astro

410245[/snapback]

Wow. Totally cosmic.

Is it an inside/out bong?  I will take it off your hands!  Myself I like vaporizers.  Seriously exercise is the best thing for stress(er I mean the second best thing).  I party my ass off but I work out everyday and love it.  You will sleep better, feel better, have more energy and just overall better.  Take bad habits and make good habits

409498[/snapback]

Vaporizers will catch on more and more.

100% pure hits, no unhealthy "smoke"....

Thats what I read anyways <_<

Vaporizers will catch on more and more.

100% pure hits, no unhealthy "smoke"....

Thats what I read anyways <_<

410266[/snapback]

I have a vaporizer. It always made the whacky taste funny in my opinion. Any one else notice this?

Good use of your money. Hope you like knowing that you helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!! <_<:)0:):(:(

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the draconian "drug" prohibition laws which create a massive black market and make this simple little weed 1,000 more valuable than it is.

Perhaps if you self-professed conservatives spent a little less time trying to control the behavior of other people, then there wouldn't be any such cutthroat profiteering involved in the growth or sale of this harmless plant.

I hope you like knowing that your self-absorbed, small-minded politics helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

Cya

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!  <_<  :)  0:)  :(  :(

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the draconian "drug" prohibition laws which create a massive black market and make this simple little weed 1,000 more valuable than it is.

Perhaps if you self-professed conservatives spent a little less time trying to control the behavior of other people, then there wouldn't be any such cutthroat profiteering involved in the growth or sale of this harmless plant.

I hope you like knowing that your self-absorbed, small-minded politics helped kill some of our service men and women, along with judges and police officers, around the world.

Cya

410383[/snapback]

I dunno about that being such a conservative issue...Plenty on the left side of the aisle have similar views against wacky weed...

I have a vaporizer.  It always made the whacky taste funny in my opinion.  Any one else notice this?

410267[/snapback]

Once you use ONLY a vaporizer for a while then smoke the old fashioned way you will think your smoking dog sh** <_< from a bong or joint..

At least that is what I read :)

I dunno about that being such a conservative issue...Plenty on the left side of the aisle have similar views against wacky weed...

I wasn't actually referring to politicians. The vast majority of American politicos maintain an anti-marijuana stance because if they don't their opponents are sure to beat them over the head at election time by implying to their constituents that they are soft on crime and want to subsidize crackhouses next to churches and libraries.

I was actually referring more to the general public, who seem to have a much more relaxed view on marijuana than do the images our "leaders" elect to project.

Not near as funny as it is when you're high on mushrooms. Now there was a cool drug.

I'm thinking cool is a relative term here. I ate a bunch of those things once and tried to go out for a bite. When the hostess innocently asked me whether I'd prefer smoking or non-smoking, I started laughing so freaking hard I had to leave.

Suffice to say I looked somewhat less than cool when I was staggering out the door, gasping for air with tears running down my face. <_<

I wasn't actually referring to politicians. The vast majority of American politicos maintain an anti-marijuana stance because if they don't their opponents are sure to beat them over the head at election time by implying to their constituents that they are soft on crime and want to subsidize crackhouses next to churches and libraries.

I was actually referring more to the general public, who seem to have a much more relaxed view on marijuana than do the images our "leaders" elect to project.

410427[/snapback]

Gotcha <_<

Anyone wanna visit the Amsterdam Bills Backers club? :)