The Perfect Bills Season

So your saying if someone sees something different they shouldn't say anything, because it doesn't meet with your agenda, nor does it show the Bills not winning every Super Bowl.  :blush:

408705[/snapback]

Not at all, VA Bills.

I'm just stating that not everything people complain about is correct. People should form coherent arguments, not simply spout off for the sake of doing so. I know that's a LOT to ask, and I don't think I'm going to see it.

And no team wins every Super Bowl, despite what Patriot fans are starting to think...

Mike

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, VA Bills. 

I'm just stating that not everything people complain about is correct.  People should form coherent arguments, not simply spout off for the sake of doing so.  I know that's a LOT to ask, and I don't think I'm going to see it.

And no team wins every Super Bowl, despite what Patriot fans are starting to think...

Mike

408713[/snapback]

Well through my glasses I seem to have seen things differently then most folks here. I honestly didn't like what I saw at all from the entire offense.

I guess I just don't understand these threads. I love my team and it's been 5 straight years without a playoff appearance and 9 without a division title. It makes me sad. I want a winner. Why is that SOOOO much to ask?

I consider myself to be middle of the road on the optimism/pessimism scale, but lets face it - the doom & gloomers have been right more ofthen than the rosey glasses for the last several years. We're all Bills fans, but for the latter to continually ridicule the former group with smug comments is like Peter King mocking somebody for off-base predictions.

my perfect season would be the bills winning the denver game to clinch the division, but they have to go to indy for the AFC championship. Naturally, its a manning lovefest and the bills get no respect. They stage a 21 point come fgrom behind 4th quarter victory, go to the super bowl, and destroy whoever they played like 63-0. That would be perfect. Then ralph gets the trophy and tells everyone to kiss his old ass, this one's for jim, bruce, thurman, and marv. Then the bills buy all bills fans worldwide a lifetime supply of labatt blue and strippers.

The Bills steamroll through the preseason and go 16-0 in the regular season.

This is football.  There are always mistakes and mental errors.  There are always injuries.  Even the 1972 Dolphins had to come back three times in the final minutes in order to win games.  There is always luck during a season...good and bad.

That's my two cents, and now I will step down from the soapbox.

Mike

408651[/snapback]

Having a competitive team would be nice and not one that has to rely on beating all the worst teams in the league only.

Also, we really haven't had too many injuries in past seasons, so that hasn't really worked much against us on our journey to 6-10 and 9-7.

There is always luck, but when you put as much money into an offense as we've seen then you also expect to see some improvements there at some point. The question should be is Donahoe's strategy working?

There is always luck, but when you put as much money into an offense as we've seen then you also expect to see some improvements there at some point.  The question should be is Donahoe's strategy working?

408829[/snapback]

How much money have we been putting into the offense? Have we picked up any top-tier players for offense in years? I don't think so...

Yes, we drafted some players that are turning out good (WM, LE), but aside from the QB, we havn't brought in anybody good and have let a lot of good people go. Also, the OL hasn't been addressed in a decade.

CW

my perfect season would be the bills winning the denver game to clinch the division, but they have to go to indy for the AFC championship.  Naturally, its a manning lovefest and the bills get no respect.  They stage a 21 point come fgrom behind 4th quarter victory, go to the super bowl, and destroy whoever they played like 63-0.  That would be perfect.  Then ralph gets the trophy and tells everyone to kiss his old ass, this one's for jim, bruce, thurman, and marv.  Then the bills buy all bills fans worldwide a lifetime supply of labatt blue and strippers.

408798[/snapback]

Excellent! :blush:

The Bills WILL have a perfect season and win the Superbowl, even if I have to kill somebody to get it done.

No... Wire... safeties. What's Wire safeties doing on this team when I told you: no Wire safeties EVER? I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "Ralph's getting old." And what do I get? A team... who cares as much about the beautiful jerseys I give them... as they care about me. What's Wire safeties doing on this team? Answer me. I buy you beautiful jerseys, and you treat them like they were some dishrag. You do. Three hundred dollar jersey on a Wire safety. We'll see how many you've got if they're hidden somewhere. We'll see... we'll see. Get out of that bed. All of this is coming out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. You've got any more? We're gonna see how many Wire safeties you've got on your team. Wire safeties, why? Why? TD, get out of that bed. Get out of that bed. You have the most beautiful team in Buffalo and you don't care if your defense is stretched out from Wire safeties. And your training camp looks like some two-dollar-a-week furnished room in some two-bit back street town in Okalahoma. Get up. Get up. Clean up this mess.

Look at this field. Do you call that clean? Do you? Mularky said it was clean? Do YOU think it's clean? Do YOU think it's clean? Look at that, DO you?

Don't f*** with me fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeo.

When I told you to call me fanatic, I wanted you to mean it.

The Bills WILL have a perfect season and win the Superbowl, even if I have to kill somebody to get it done.

No... Wire... safeties. What's Wire safeties doing on this team when I told you: no Wire safeties EVER? I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "Ralph's getting old." And what do I get? A team... who cares as much about the beautiful jerseys I give them... as they care about me. What's Wire safeties doing on this team? Answer me. I buy you beautiful jerseys, and you treat them like they were some dishrag. You do. Three hundred dollar jersey on a Wire safety. We'll see how many you've got if they're hidden somewhere. We'll see... we'll see. Get out of that bed. All of this is coming out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. You've got any more? We're gonna see how many Wire safeties you've got on your team. Wire safeties, why? Why? TD, get out of that bed. Get out of that bed. You have the most beautiful team in Buffalo and you don't care if your defense is stretched out from Wire safeties. And your training camp looks like some two-dollar-a-week furnished room in some two-bit back street town in Okalahoma. Get up. Get up. Clean up this mess.

Look at this field. Do you call that clean? Do you? Mularky said it was clean? Do YOU think it's clean? Do YOU think it's clean? Look at that, DO you?

Don't f*** with me fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeo.

When I told you to call me fanatic, I wanted you to mean it.

409415[/snapback]

I think it's time to switch to decaf. :lol::D

Mike

I think it's time to switch to decaf.  :D  <_<

Mike

409593[/snapback]

Nobody got it? Man, best absolutely crazy perfectionist movie role, Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest. No wire hangars, EVER!

I thought Wire safeties would sound funnier - guess it was too obscure, should have provided some point of reference. 0:)

Nobody got it? Man, best absolutely crazy perfectionist movie role, Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest. No wire hangars, EVER!

I thought Wire safeties would sound funnier - guess it was too obscure, should have provided some point of reference.  <_<

410205[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up. I just thought you were retarded.