Game Thread Bills/Colts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you rather have them make 7 penalties during a regular season game?  This is the first "game" our guys have played together in 7 months.

406852[/snapback]

I'm sure they will.

That is no excuse. I have seen many other teams going the whole game without 7 penalties in their 1st pre-season game.

I'm sure they will.

That is no excuse.  I have seen many other teams going the whole game without 7 penalties in their 1st pre-season game.

406856[/snapback]

In the two televised preseason games I watched so far this year, there was an obscene number of penalties called in both. This is no surprise to me.

In the two televised preseason games I watched so far this year, there was an obscene number of penalties called in both.  This is no surprise to me.

406858[/snapback]

No surprise to me either, but the Bills seem to have penalty problems all year long.

Anyways, I would rather see JP complete a pass. This is looking ugly.

No surprise to me either, but the Bills seem to have penalty problems all year long. 

Anyways, I would rather see JP complete a pass.  This is looking ugly.

406859[/snapback]

Yep, it sho' is...I didnt think getting into double-digit yards would be that big of a deal for his preseason debut. Losman needs oodles of work.

Will you people stop! JP is a freakin rookie!!!

He isn't going to lead us anywhere. And he's not being asked to either! It's all about the other 10 guys on offense who can't take a crap like they did last year.

As long as he doesn't make mistakes, we win at least 8 games easy.