Travis Henry dinged

Says the man who wanted to give him away for nothing. :)

407372[/snapback]

Not exactly, but yes, I truly would have taken a low round pick just to dump him.

I am still in shock that TD was able to extract a 3rd for him, especially after coming up empty before and during the draft.

TD is one tough SOB. Btw, so are you. You are all knowing, and never have to worry about making a wrong prediction. I am thinking that when TD packs it in, you should interview for the spot, based on the fact that you are never wrong.

Not exactly, but yes, I truly would have taken a low round pick just to dump him.

I am still in shock that TD was able to extract a 3rd for him, especially after coming up empty before and during the draft.

TD is one tough SOB. Btw, so are you. You are all knowing, and never have to worry about making a wrong prediction. I am thinking that when TD packs it in, you should interview for the spot, based on the fact that you are never wrong.

408150[/snapback]

Oh snap.

He plays on a broken leg. I don't think a turf toe will keep him out to long.

409248[/snapback]

Playing with turf toe, especially for a running back, is completely impractical. Big toe's a point of balance, turf toe screws up that balance. Running with turf toe can dislocate it. You can do stuff once it has healed to a degree with inserts, but you risk aggravating it.