Who the heck is the source?

Hmmm, maybe the Bills can trade Reed for Simon

402502[/snapback]

Driving through Philly last night this is exactly the discussion on WIP. Most of the talk was ask for Moulds, but settle for Reed. Funny, both towns are so down on each player that it seems like a steal to each teams fan base.

Driving through Philly last night this is exactly the discussion on WIP. Most of the talk was ask for Moulds, but settle for Reed. Funny, both towns are so down on each player that it seems like a steal to each teams fan base.

402665[/snapback]

down on Moulds? Have I missed something? I wouldn't trade Moulds to the Eagles at any price.

Sorry, I was implying Reed for Bills fans, and simon for the Philly fans. Most Eagle fans are sick of Simon

402691[/snapback]

Oh.

I like Reed but he has been a disappointment. He practices well but drops passes in real games or doesn't get open. Still, I will be comfortable with him getting one more year to step up his game on the field.

But, if a trade is worked out for Simon involving Reed, I am fine with that as well.

I think he's better than the Philly WR's except for the TO - The Total O-hole

ok i'm still asleep but....josh reed for simon?  wtf and no way in hell do the eagles do that.  hell i'd trade josh reed for the last dt on the eagles depth chart, sight unseen.

402702[/snapback]

Like I said, the Eagle fans are just as disgusted with Simon as we are of Reed. For the most part, they say cut his ass, so getting anything is better than nothing. Again, this is the Eagle fans, not Banner and Reid.

Just remember, this guy wants a big contract, held out last year as well, and didn't get into shape and playing effective until about the 10th game of the season. General consesus in Philly is once he signs a big contract, he will lose motivation and be an overpaid, out of shape, 2nd stringer. Again, this is the fans opinions

Like I said, the Eagle fans are just as disgusted with Simon as we are of Reed. For the most part, they say cut his ass, so getting anything is better than nothing. Again, this is the Eagle fans, not Banner and Reid.

Just remember, this guy wants a big contract, held out last year as well, and didn't get into shape and playing effective until about the 10th game of the season. General consesus in Philly is once he signs a big contract, he will lose motivation and be an overpaid, out of shape, 2nd stringer. Again, this is the fans opinions

402715[/snapback]

on the other hand, wallace shawn rules.

They won't trade for a WR. If anything, they'll pick one up thats out there....or that gets cut. I wouldn't be opposed to picking up Tai Streets. He knows the offense, he has a good rapport with TO (they played well together in San Fran) and he will come cheap.

402213[/snapback]

In the light of recent developments... :D

Philly fans booed Santa Claus and Mike Schmidt.  Collectively they may be the largest contingent of mouth breathers on the marble.

402872[/snapback]

Even worse, they booed Darren Daulton's 2 year old son on "father and son" day because Daulton was in the middle of a slump.