anyone know if the game will stream online

nodnarb

Since I only have Time Warner (wheres the FU smiley when you need it) I would love it if the streaming is possible...

I always wondered what would happen if you had a fast internet connection and a nice web-cam if you could stream it "live"?

someone else can stream online for you with windows media encoder and video card with video inputs

or if you know someone with this

http://www.slingmedia.com/what.php4

399911[/snapback]

THe only people i know who are that geeky are not ALSO bills fans. The exception is todd, but he doesn't have NFL Network, either.

ANYONE?

ANYONE?

BUELLER?

....frye...?

i used to slap my webcam in front of the tv at home and fire up windows media encoder and watch sabres games at work by opening 'mms://ip.address:port' in media player. i have comcast hi-speed (i think 45KB/sec upload bandwidth) and i had it up to about 10 frames per second, which was surprisingly watchable. something like this wouldn't work for multiple viewers, but if you have mucho upload bandwidth it is possible - just make sure you stay well under the nfl's radar

THe only people i know who are that geeky are not ALSO bills fans. The exception is todd, but he doesn't have NFL Network, either.

ANYONE?

ANYONE?

BUELLER?

....frye...?

399944[/snapback]

well, i didnt say i figured out how to do that. just something that has to be done in order for my bro to watch the games living overseas...